Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5701&start_row=1

Medicine and doctors

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 6/4/2014 6:36:04 PM

For the past week I have been coughing and sneezing like crazy. I know there is medicine I can take but there is also natural ways to heal Iself. What does InI do when they are sick? thank you jah bless

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 6/4/2014 7:01:18 PM

Check the "natural healing wisdom" thread lot of info on this topic there. Ras Nazir and some of the other idren here are very knowledgeable on this.

JAH guide

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 6/4/2014 7:07:51 PM

It depends on what kind of illness Iman have at a certain time. If I have a little flu I usually smoke a spliff or drink something warm like tea. When I have fever Iman drink water also smoke herbs or eat a good soup with vegetables.

It also depends on the person, some people can not manage smoking herb or eating soup when they feel ill for example.

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 6/4/2014 7:14:11 PM

I currently have a cold. Runny nose, coughing, clearing my throat those things. Any tips for some cures?

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/4/2014 8:17:49 PM

Posted some of the more Basic information that the I could try immediately. It is in the Natural Healing Wisdom thread.

Selassie I

Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 6/4/2014 8:19:38 PM

Is it the cough syrup? If so I can try that. Any other cold treatments will help!
Jah bless

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 6/4/2014 8:21:28 PM

There is a few more other methods as well. The I can also read the first parts about the Kapha diet. And apply that accordingly.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/6/2014 11:18:11 PM

Bro Nick 27. Get some gum tree leaves n flowers, ginger root, chili peppers, lemons fruits with peels n leaves, gasrlic cloves n leaves, mint, a piece of aloe leaf n oranges with peels. Cut de ingredients except oranges into small peaces n put in pot with water n boil. When its ready squiz a fresh lemon in then put it inside with its peels. squiz de oranges in. Drink it hot like tea then eat a handfull of fresh orange peels.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/6/2014 11:21:16 PM

Bro Nick 27. Get some gum tree leaves n flowers, ginger root, chili peppers, lemons fruits with peels n leaves, gasrlic cloves n leaves, mint, a piece of aloe leaf n oranges with peels. Cut de ingredients except oranges into small peaces n put in pot with water n boil. When its ready squiz a fresh lemon in then put it inside with its peels. squiz de oranges in. Drink it hot like tea then eat a handfull of fresh orange peels.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/6/2014 11:43:56 PM

Yes I. Just in case de I is in a place where its not easy to find de herbs I memtioned above, use de orange peels. Just get a fresh orange n eat it with its peels. Orange skin/peels is good for colds n flue n cleansing of respiratory system. it is also anti inflamatory so it can heal oral sores. Just eat fresh orange peels in de morning, midday n evining till yu feel irie. Blessed ital healing

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I