Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5695&start_row=31

Snoop lion

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/6/2014 4:36:38 AM

Regeneration happens to man and creations forms, but Jah is the life generator, Allmighty power energy life. Nothin dead but death(lack of, absence of Jah)

Everliving One.

Ecclesiastes 1
4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

Incarnation literally means embodied in flesh or taking on flesh. It refers to the conception and birth of a sentient creature who is the material manifestation of an entity, god or force whose original nature is immaterial. In its religious context the word is used to mean the descent from Heaven of a god, or divine being in human/animal form on Earth

The Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt were sometimes said to be incarnations of the sun gods Horus and Ra.

John1
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind

12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The Son is the one life, the one light, the only truth and the only love to be gotten is Haile Selassie I The POWER OF THE TRINITY

JAH RASTAFARI !

Messenger: anonymous Sent: 9/26/2014 9:38:16 AM

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/26/2014 12:02:49 PM

Salam, to tell u da truth he got vudo powers from haiti. Jus shout allah if he scare you! Lol. But raspect

Messenger: Jamaican Empress Sent: 9/29/2014 11:20:25 AM

King Selassie I is the heart and soul of Rastafari. But I dont know about the he in IandI and IandI in him part. Just me.
Rastafari.
Just sharing perspectives right?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I