Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5691&start_row=11

Egyptian hieroglyphs, MEDU NETER and Kheper. How does it all tie into rastafari or does it?

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/5/2014 6:57:55 AM

True Egyptians wore Solid GOLD.......

But i don't think it matters, I have a golden, and a hand carved wooden ankh :)

Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 6/5/2014 8:58:31 AM

Niceness. Oh and Garveys Africa, i was checking out the Hit Me With Music page, and I saw ur Dee-1 post. I checked that guy out, he is a real conscious minded artist, so big up on the find...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/5/2014 9:20:50 AM

yeah man bless up that the only song i seen from him but Dee1 do seem like a good brother to check out. Feel free to share in the thread too!

Messenger: Sister Sent: 6/5/2014 4:58:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM9-8qj_Js8

'Osiris & Christianity - The Christian Adoption of Egyptian Iconography'

You Tube isnt allowing to embed the link for some reason.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/7/2014 9:23:13 AM

blessed to all

yes I , how does it tie to Rastafari ?

A: Afrika

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/9/2016 3:19:38 AM

The word Medu Neter (MDW W NTR) literally means "tongue of God" or more loosely, "God's words." The English word, "hieroglyphs," is derived from the Greek word, "hieroglyphikos," which means "sacred engraving," similar to the basic meaning of "Medu Neter." This script is an elaborate logosyllabic writing system in which symbols represent either words (concepts) and consonal phoenetic sounds, or both, depending on the context. The oldest known evidence for this writing system comes from pre-dynastic pottery at Gerzeh (c. 4000 - 3500 BC; "Gerzean culture"), which is located about 100 miles south of Ha Ka Ptah (Giza), and from inscriptions found at Gebel Sheikh Suleiman (Wadi Halfa; 4000 - 3500 BC; "Nubian A-Group culture") in so-called "Nubia." The next oldest form of Medu Neter dates between 3300 and 3200 BC and found in Abdu (tomb of the so-called "Scorpion" suten in Abydos) on clay tablets that recorded oil and linen deliveries. During the so-called "dynastic period" (3100 BC - 500 AD), Medu Neter was used on the oldest of all historical texts, the "Narmer Palette" (3100 BC), then widely used in the metaphysical/spiritual "Pyramid texts" (2400 - 2200 BC), coffin texts (2200-2000 BC), and the scientific, spiritual and administrative papyri (1825-600 BC).

http://www.taneter.org/writing.html

Hotep

The metu neter, the oracle system of kmt was used for thousands of years by Afu ra ka peoples , it has brought the world mathematics, philosophy, architecture, art, poetry, engineering….

Judaism was not a ‘religion’ when the pyramids were being constructed mathematically aligning with the stars sun and moon the paints that were used lasted for centuries not decades as they do today

Tho philosophy of the time was provided by afu ra ka peoples

Chemistry was provided after one intensely studied in the mysteries system which last thousands of years spreading from Afu ra ka into asia and into europa

The science of pyramid temple building was spread to asia north America south America along with it when the roots of mathematics which is divine in its origin

The perfect alignment with the sun moon and stars was made possible by divination Afu ra ka peoples were guided by their connection with the creator deities ancestors as they constructed the only world order still in use today by all ‘civilizations’

The mysteries schools system was destroyed by the devil just over 1700 years ago yet it is being resurrected like Ausar ( the divine knowledge of man/wombman) thru our people

If we seek to create what our ancestors left to us, we must study and practice as they did

If we seek to create the revolution our ancestors of Haiti left to us we must study and practice as they did

Study guides include Metu Neter by Ra Un Nefer Amen vols. 1 & 2
Tree of Life by Ra Un Nefer Amen

Hotep
Baba yaw

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/spirituality-connect-your-center/222-metu-neter-created-civilization.html

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/9/2016 6:08:45 AM

Give thanks Baba. The two references he gave at the end I man just had a lengthy conversation with a few of de I dem about. Have anybody else read the 7 volumes?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/9/2016 8:21:01 AM

Give thanks for the information

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I