Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5683&start_row=11

Metzitzah B'Peh - vampire pedophiles

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 5/28/2014 11:58:18 AM

Pedophile is an awful strong word to throw around especially in a situation that seems to have anything to do with anything sexual. Feel about the process how you will but don't fall into the trap of Babylon that tells you that human on human contact is automatically sexual.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/28/2014 2:01:09 PM

RASpect Path Walker, I&I see Iman point here. Still, the idea of human adult mouth on child genitals kind of gives the creepy feeling of pedophilia... Include flesh mutilation and blood sucking, Ras, this seems beyond grotesque to Iwombman, with or without the STDs the babies are contracting.
But people have their own perspectives always.
I stand by I Iriginal statement... Anyone who tries to cut I baby son will certainly see a killer Lioness.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/28/2014 2:22:17 PM

Bless up queen.

I agree with the I.The whole thing just seems to be wrong.And particulary in an example Ark I posted where the rabbi refused not to do it eventhough the parents didn't want him to.To I this is too suspicious to simply ignore...If not a vampire pedophile,then definetly one of the both.Why else woule he want to do it against the parents will...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/28/2014 2:36:06 PM

A lot of strange things wit Jews like some Talmudic writings.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/28/2014 3:30:10 PM

One can't skip around on this topic........

NAAAASYNESS

WICKEDNESS

Them either Evil or mental-disturbed. No two ways about it.

Forgive them for they know not what they have done? Nah, not here. BURN dem for they know exactly what them a do!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/28/2014 8:32:29 PM

Yes, Fire must burn

Garveys Africa,I know the I don't deal with the Bible, but I think the I will relate to this one.

Psalms 149

[1] Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
[2] Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
[3] Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
[4] For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
[5] Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
[6] Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand;
[7] To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
[8] To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
[9] To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I