Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5642&start_row=1

HIM Ible

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/3/2014 2:06:58 PM

Why is it so hard to get HIM truth?? Iman have been un-able to find it online in pdf. Has there ever been a version that has amharic and english? InI have just started I path to learning the King of Kings tongue, so it may take I awhile before InI will be able to read it. Does any Iya know if it is available online in pdf or from anywhere cheaper than LOJ Society? InI real-eyes HIM Ible is priceless but it is very hard for InI to get as much money as LOJ want for it.

In all reality InI have only one tam, the same one Iman have had for 2 years. InI am doing Iverything InI can to raise $25 to afford a new tam that is made of Hemp instead of cotton.

InI would IppreciLOVE any Input. Thanks Iyahs.

RastafarI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/4/2014 12:24:02 PM

Still no responses yet? Im sure someone will have it Iah....

"Someone wrong but its not JAH Bible
Someone wrong, but its not Jah Bible"

Can't remember the riddim name.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/4/2014 12:57:49 PM

Yes I. InI hope that an I will come and give InI some guidance, seen? Did the I-man GA get the Email that I-man sent?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/4/2014 1:47:40 PM

The full Selassie I Bible is available online for free but only in Amharic.I think the Bible in Lojsociety is also only in Amharic.Maybe a translation of H.I.M. Bible to english has never been made...

GA,maybe this is the song the Iya meant:

Zema-Somebody wrong

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/4/2014 3:25:36 PM

Ive never heard this one haha give thanks Ras Nate..... I'l have to look more Zuma

The one i was thinking of was one that used to be played when i was a child.... Stuck in my head now. Was a foundation DeeJay on an old-time riddim, im thinking Trinity or Jah-T maybe.... oh well, I'l ask the brethren and hopefully share.

^^Give thanks on the link too. I not suprised if not available in English. I have a question..... Which came first? The Ge'ez or Ahmaric version of the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible? I'd have thought Ge'ez being the older of the two languages......

"Ge'ez is the liturgical language of Ethiopian Orthodox Christians and Eritrean Orthodox Christians, and is used in prayer and in scheduled public celebrations. It is also used liturgically by the Beta Israel (Falasha Jews)."

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/4/2014 3:25:46 PM

thANKHs Iya Nate. Could the I sight Iman up with a link? That would be greatly IppreciaLOVEd. Iman can use the online amharic translator. Then InI would be able to learn Amharic while reading the Truth, seen?

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/4/2014 6:44:03 PM

Never mind Iya's. InI found it. For all the other I's that would like a copy of it without paying $100 her is the link,

https://bible.org/foreign/amharic/

His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/4/2014 6:54:19 PM

^Yes I.I was posting the link the I posted.But then I saw the I already found it.

GA,In the Bible speech His Majesty sais that HE caused a new translation to be made from the ancient language to the language wich the young and the old understood.

So the Ge'ez Bible was already there first,and His Majesty translated it into Amharic.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/4/2014 7:44:26 PM

Hmm. How accurate was the Ge'ez text? I overstand that was translated from the original greek Septuagint still.... some say they werent the greek people you see today as it was translated from the original hebrew; most of which babylon has now destroyed. What kind of greek would overstand and have access to incient hebrew? One would have to look into the Istory of the people of the greece and places of greek influence at the time. Theres a interesting point of view in the book 'Black Athena' by Martin Bernel....Selassie I know. Give thanks + bless up Ras Nate

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/5/2014 3:28:05 AM

Give thanks for the book king.

Interesting for sure.
I read that he proposes that the western perception of ancient greece changed in the 1800,and they denied any African influence on Ancient greece.

It's interesting that it changed at the time that the black man was enslaved and mistreated.And also that the south eastern slave trade of africans was at it's highest point at that time....

The claims Martin Belar makes have been labeled as pseudohistoric.Meaning that he has scholar proof and facts to prove the African influence in ancient Greece,but no one wants to rewrite the written history and tell the black truth about civilization.

Bless up same way Iya.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I