Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5625&start_row=1

Swaying through oppression

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 4/21/2014 2:08:06 PM

hello (: this is my first post to this forum and my first time seeking out fellow rastafari c: id like to give praise to the most high emperor Selassie I and thank any brothers or sisters for any time spent on this little search for reason. I have a question, and that's if any fellow Rastas experienced a what seems like trial period upon fully consulting and living by our own natural terms, mainly what I'm trying to ask is if anyone here had troubles with oppression of they're own character, a push from babylon in developmental times, a discrimination some openly show, against they're own intended purpose perhaps, as if maybe in an attempt to address or voice opinion only manage to harm that individual, them being anyone and you being you. I'm asking this because lately I've had trouble with the way others perceive my intention, it's as if some feel they have the right to attempt to mold my actions, to change me and give into their system, some situations have gotten in the way of my mental strength and that's why I sought for some community, sometimes I feel entirely controlled by obvious harmful influence pushed on me by "the common" folk if that description is appropriate. I hope for any light or connection to these unfortunate modern experiences. thank you and Jah bless (:

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/21/2014 8:16:39 PM

Keep a troddin follow d Irit up d straight road make right turns do t fraid fa da conquer d hills and valleys, positive and negative energy is a constant stay balanced!!! Maybe d I ca limit d I time wit d "common folk" til d I feel stronger in ya trod!

Live Up!!!

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 4/22/2014 3:38:39 PM

Your words enlighten and tap into some suppressed strength of mine I thank you, wish the best, keep Irie friend ^^

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/22/2014 10:32:48 PM

Blessed Love, Give thANKHs!!!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/23/2014 7:46:37 AM

BLESSED LOVE. MORE LIFE, MORE GUIDANCE, MORE PROTECTION & MORE BLESSINGS UPON THE I TROD TOWARDS ZION.

listen dis reg-gay muzik song:

once again, BLESSED LOVE MY LORD!

HOLY MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/23/2014 7:59:51 AM

IJAHMAN make that album HAILE I HYMN in the year 1978 (western calender) this is what "JAH HEAVY LOAD" sound like some 30 years later live:

Messenger: littleshrub Sent: 4/23/2014 8:15:05 PM

truly an inspiring group of individuals, with such vibrant talents. much thanks my friend, keep in stride and keep on that vibe, the real reggae is always appreciated c: Jah blessings true praise Most high be praised, eternal lord selassie I

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 4/24/2014 4:05:55 PM

Reggae is no gay thing I lord. I just had to share that Iyah.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I