Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5611&start_row=1

free time

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: visiondou Sent: 4/14/2014 10:45:17 PM

i was curious of what InI do in free time I personally realax and enjoy music, and meditate, and do some drumming,and sometimes chat with people.

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 4/15/2014 2:22:54 AM

Music Music Music! I'm always looking for new music. I listen to a lot of reggae and dub + other genres. I make songs with my computer and post them on soundcloud and youtube. I do karaoke every weekend. My karaoke songs cover a variety of genres and I've done over 65 different songs

I like some good sensi sometimes

I pray and seek inspiration from Jah

This is one of my dub tracks

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/15/2014 7:02:40 AM

Not to much free time like talkin but, wrkin take mosta I time. When I get off I usually run (out in nature absorbing the EL'I'ments) or workout and a lil reading/researching but other than dat it's back get ready for wrk. Dis weekend go b my first off dis year, much needed rest for I.
Give ThAnkhs n Isis!

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 4/15/2014 9:26:43 AM

I spend most my free time reading or getting out on my bicycle, which can be a very meditative experience.

I like the tunes Jah Dub, well done.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/15/2014 1:38:16 PM

Yes I, greetings and blessed love I&I Rastafari.
Iwombman am in FREE time all the time, as JAH blessed Irit has set I&I free in all truth and liberation! As the I Berhane Selassie sings, "Imancipate Iself from mental slavery!" Yes I.
I days are filled with self-educating, obviously visiting this forum also, lots of running and yoga, school work, as a job I care for a young boy and help him with studies, cleaning, preparing food for later times to make meals faster to put together, Itinually listening to JAH upful reggae/dub music, spending time with Idren and Iwombman lovely mother often, enjoying live reggae bands often, helping Iwombman Kingman in the shop or at home or with certain errands, Iditation with the herb, and of course a lot of sleeping and eating to stay healthy =)
Bless-sings Idren, let all the I time be FREE and let JAH fill it with the most beneficial activities for the forward movement of JAH people, full joy in every Iwah. Selah.

Messenger: faith Sent: 4/15/2014 5:53:28 PM

my free time is being on Jah-rastafari.com reading and learning while I am reading on this web site I have on reggae music. I also want to get into growing my own food, but kind of hard where I live. JAH bless all

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I