Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5604&start_row=41

Diet as according to scripture

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 85
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/5/2016 1:12:26 AM

Ital is Ital, it is no flesh, no fish, and other things as well. If you think that eating fish and other flesh is good, then you can promote that without calling it Ital.

Accept Ital for what it is, don't change it according to your desire.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/5/2016 1:14:58 PM

Ital is everything that is Vital for your body. Vegan is a whole different thing. Look to elders and ancients and see what they ate, most Rasta were fisherman in the beginning. Ital is Vital, Vegan is choice.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/5/2016 4:33:01 PM

Ital is Vital, but it is not what you claim. You can't change the definition of it to suit your purposes. It has had the same definition before you were born. And milk, eggs, fish and other flesh were never part of its definition.

Make up your own word instead of changing a word that is already well defined.

There are plenty of RasTafarI people that eat fish, but they don't call it Ital.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/6/2016 12:04:42 PM

Agree to disagree. Never mind, like i said before, there are many people out there that would just love to fill their belly, they don't give a damn whether we eat flesh or cheese, some would be happy to get a scrape of it so that matters to me more.

More fyah!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/6/2016 1:02:41 PM

What do you mean, agree to disagree? It is not up to you to either agree or disagree. Ital already has a meaning, and it is not what you claim.

Don't know why people think they can change the definition of words to suit their purpose and then tell people who are using the original meaning of the word that they are wrong.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/6/2016 1:04:44 PM

Brother, i am not saying you are wrong. I am saying i don't agree, there is a difference.

Blessed love

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/6/2016 1:07:21 PM

And i'm emphasizing more what is vital for I body more than the meaning of the word Ital itself.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/6/2016 1:26:13 PM

Then call it vital or something else, don't call it Ital, because it is not.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/6/2016 1:32:47 PM

You are not the gatekeeper of any word in the vocabulary. I and I overstanding of a word can differ from your understanding of it. Just like everyone views Jah in a different way, i view Ital livity as a healthy diet and eat fresh,organic and natural without Babylon chemicals,seen?

Anyway, no need to fight me on my overstanding of a word, happy b-day. :)

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/6/2016 2:11:37 PM

Jah Seeker. Grow up brother. Stop bein childish. Just get de defination of de word Ital from RASTA people & stop spreading yo misinformation fo yu confusing rising & aspiring Italists. It is clear dat yu anti-Ital so stop using de word Ital in yo confusion fo yu disrespecting de RASTA elders who crafted de ilahful philosophy of Ital livity.. We all know dat not all RASTA people trod Ital livity but even those who are not Italists don't fight against Ital like yu do. Are yu de anti-Christ?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 85

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I