Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5602&start_row=41

question on black supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 5/9/2014 6:25:46 PM

GA thanks for your patience with InI King, blessings. So much programming I have to unlearn. Black Supremacy indeed, 1ove

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/9/2014 6:37:46 PM

Yes Iya pathwalker. InI too was CONsumed by the Vampire. Mainly because InI was sent to a babylonian military school in I youth. Then from there InI went onto joining the military. "Give dem a uniform and shave dem head with razors". It wasn't Intil InI was in the military did InI wake up and see that the Vampire nah care about the people. Them make one nothing but a pawn in them game to CONsume the world with them propaganda of deMOCKracy. Then by the bless-sings of JAH did HIM come to InI and opened Iman up to real-eyes that InI could come into the TRUTH of RastafarI. InI am so GREATFULL for that and work as hard as InI can to get closer and closer to the way the truth the light that is JAH RastafarI.

Praise HIM Chase DEM. JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/10/2014 5:04:08 AM

ONE GOD FOR US ALL....

BLACK-SUPREMACY-GOD JAH RASTAFARI, SELAH, SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/10/2014 8:55:15 AM

Yes I. One JAH. One Aim. One Destiny.

Which is JAH RastafarI and Zion. Where the I's can be in Zion with the Rightful ruler. The Black "God"

Haile I Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 5/11/2014 7:05:49 AM

RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 5/11/2014 10:37:21 AM

Brother Black Christ Salvation as I have meditated on it I feel I owe the I apologies for attaching labels such as racism and prejudice to your words before fully overstanding. Blessing be to you King.

Ras Nazir, the I shows great strength in breaking away from such indoctrination, a strength that will grow with JAH. Much Raspect for that.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/11/2014 11:35:46 AM

InI give the Iyest of thANKHs for the kind words Iya Path Walker.

Praise HIM JAH RastafarI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I