Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5600&start_row=1

thanks

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: faith Sent: 4/8/2014 8:33:55 PM

I just wanted to say thank you,i just read Who is RasTafari. What I read sounds so true to me, I have looked on the internet to find more about the belives of rastafari, but this website I have read the truth, and I cant wait to read more of what I belive to be true and love. JAH bless

Messenger: visiondou Sent: 4/8/2014 11:26:43 PM

blessed life, faith for JAH is the holy way the way of africa, the way of zion. Im sure there is a reason you came to this site. it may be as I found it from curiosity. none the less welcome, you will be welcomed by the wise into a family many strong, a family virtuous and true, you are welcomed with open arms into the family of rastafari

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/8/2014 11:33:49 PM

JAH bless Faith! I&I joy to hear of an Idren coming to lIght and the lIvity of JAH RasTafari. All peace and prosperity to the I. With open eyes and a pure love for Truth, keep seeking, and the I will find treasures beyond earthly measure.
Bless up Rastafari. Blessed love and guidance.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/12/2014 4:19:09 PM

That fervent spirit that turns us to Jah in the beginning of our trod, the motivation and inspiration of faith must be held onto, it's the pearl a man sold everything he had for.....it's the pearl of faith

And this foundation INI find our self on is permanent, it's the eternal refuge for INI soul, those who hold on to the gift of Jah Will endure in the faith through all trials and tribulations and be saved.

Keep it fresh always, Jah LOVE is NEW with every new day!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/12/2014 4:19:26 PM

That fervent spirit that turns us to Jah in the beginning of our trod, the motivation and inspiration of faith must be held onto, it's the pearl a man sold everything he had for.....it's the pearl of faith

And this foundation INI find our self on is permanent, it's the eternal refuge for INI soul, those who hold on to the gift of Jah Will endure in the faith through all trials and tribulations and be saved.

Keep it fresh always, Jah LOVE is NEW with every new day!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/12/2014 4:22:31 PM

Blessed is the laying down of THE HEAD CORNERSTONE .....

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/18/2014 9:57:47 AM

Greetings and blessed love I&I Rastafari.
This morning Iwombman am filled once again with the joy and gratefulness of having a place to come and learn, read the ideas of others, and share ideas also. Limitless knowledge and wise ites Iwombman have gained from the Kings and Empresses here on this forum. Gratitude and love forIvah I&I.
Bless up Iyah.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I