Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5599&start_row=1

HIV/AIDS HOAX!!!

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/8/2014 7:19:40 AM

Greetings Kings &Queens, what d I's reasoning on HIV/AIDS? came across some saying dis is a medical industry lie, dat HIV doesn't really cause AIDS and dat d real cause of socall AIDS is lifestyle (drugs, alcohol, etc), malnutrition, HIV medication, hygene an so forth. say one of about 29 other condition must b present for AIDS diagnosis such as neumonia, syphilis, tuberculosis and many other DIS-eases but that dain culprit for AIDS in d earlier years was d drug AZT a cell killing failed cancer drug. has any I come across dis?

BLESSED LIVE UP!!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/8/2014 8:58:47 AM

I see as another creation of white supremacy in an attempt to take us out. Gone wrong as also starts to affect themselves.

Seen the same in Apartheid with the diseases / weapons created to only affect black people. This is fact, the Idem should look it up. Chemical genetic warfare

Even with malaria and all the other jabs. Them make the side effect them as wicked as the disease.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/8/2014 9:17:21 AM

But to answer you direct king

Those lifestyle factors play a role in ANY disease. That is the first lesson in holistic medicine. Thats not to say the underlying diseases aren't still real or active. The way HIV works is once exposed to the virus through bodily fluids, one doesnt necessarily become infected. Even with the virus inside one isnt necessarily 'infected' (but could be a carrier) Whether you get infected / symptomatic depends on many different things and this is where those other factors you mention comes into play. The same with cancer cells - these can be present at the cellular / microscopic level only and it is the lifestyle factors which can aggravate and speed up the process of disease.

Once infected - in other words the virus levels are high enough in the blood, the virus starts to attack T-cells which are a part of your immune system. This is a slow process.

Usually after around 10 years or so - unless you are extremely lucky as even with a lifestyle change the chances are once exposed - you will be infected - the levels of T-cells or White blood cells / immune cells falls so low that you are prone to picking up any and every infection. Infections that people would usually beat off without even knowing about it. When things are this bad, this is when the name changes from HIV to AIDS. In other words you still have the virus but now your immune cells have been depleted to the point you have 'Aquired immunodeficiency syndrome' leaving you suscpetible to all infections. The smallest infection could now kill you as you have no defense mechanism.

So I see lifestyle factors as an important medium as with all disease progression, but is not everything.

Some articles on the fact that I still think this was a MAN-MADE disease as a part of Biological warfare against Africa

http://www.aaregistry.org/historic_events/view/nobel-winner-says-aids-biological-warfare-blacks

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Daily-Reports/2004/October/12/dr00026171.aspx?p=1

http://rense.com/general45/cant.htm

Garveys Africa out.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/8/2014 1:07:34 PM

Yes I, yeh dey even put in polio vaccine, but dese certain researcher and scientist sayin dat d AIDS epedemic is fake as d war on terror and dat HIV doesn't cause AIDS. Dat dey ain got no standard on d dis-ease or d testing, one can b positive in England and negative in Africa or USA and positve in another country or from hospital to hospital. Dey d test test for HIV antibodies which like chicken pox if get it once den d antibodies go b present in d body for life prolly but doesn't mean one has d virus. Dey a healthy body would fight off dis virus naturally wit no problem but its when one starts taking treatment dat d immune system begin to decline unless one has unhealthy habits.
Live Up!!!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/8/2014 1:27:41 PM

Dey got a documentry on dis Called "The House of Numbers" I een seen it yet but read some things on dis subject

Blessed King!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/8/2014 10:46:02 PM

Watched the "House of Numbers" today, I'nteresting!!! Ones n ones shud check it out if ones haven't seen it yet!!!

Live Up!!!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/2/2022 7:51:20 AM

AIDS is fake just like the coronavirus. Dr Fauci has been lying ever since he was taught in school. These are the deceptions of the pope. It is in fact big pharmaceutical companies that are killing the people and causing pandemics by influencing politics on global scale. Blessed love my lord. Give thanks.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 2/2/2022 12:40:13 PM

I see a lot of conspiracy theories but not a lot of them that makes any sense. This is yet another.

And I truly mean no disrespect to those who believe in such things but I'm also getting tired of treating these subjects with kid gloves.

And I'm not saying don't question science. Science questions science. That's what makes it science.

But what I am saying is that there comes a point where the story about something YOU think/feel is a lie needs to make sense or else it becomes YOUR LIE.

SELAH

When people speak about matters they don't know... they lead with statements of belief because they can't rely on statements of fact. But what you believe you don't necessarily KNOW. There's a difference. Do viruses exist? Absolutely. They are ancient. So let's start with what we DO know.

At this point we also know that bacteria have been proven to evolve in laboratory conditions. So there's no leap involved in understanding that viruses can evolve and mutate. Their lifecycles are different than ours. They live fast lives, in comparison. The more easily they spread is a direct result of how quickly that multiply. Humans can't overrun an environment very easily because it takes 9 months for a human to reproduce offspring. And in that same amount of time older humans are dying. Imagine if this was not the case. Imagine if it only took 2 weeks from sex to baby and the average lifespan was 500 years. How quickly would our environment not be able to sustain our growth?

Viruses and bacteria aren't thinking about you. They don't grow up to be weapons, whether they are used as mini soldiers or not. You are simply an environment to them and they want to survive. But their fast lives could mean that they overrun that environment and all of its natural defenses such that the environment dies. Humans have the same concerns. That's why crop rotation is also an ancient practice.

And clearly, in the bible, they had concerns about microorganisms, whether viruses or just aggressive bacteria. We know this because we see the concern about this in the law. So why fall victim to people who want to pretend it doesn't exist? These same people will say it does exist but that it is a weapon against us. They can't make up their mind because their politics can't decide which fake story is better for their cause. They don't care whether the story is true or not, just that it is convincing.

But we have known about viruses for a very long time. And people have died in large numbers because of disease and famine. One of the four horsemen of the apocalypse represented this.

So not only are viruses known, but they are also seen as biological weapons. That doesn't mean that every time a virus "gets out" it is intended as a weapon. Because that assumption assumes that all viruses are contained. That's ridiculous. Just because there are wild animals at the zoo doesn't mean that they don't also exist in the wild. But this is the argument that people are making to justify the finger-pointing. Plenty of viruses has ravaged humanity without being used intentionally. And even our ability to use them intentionally is somewhat new.

And the reason why many viruses aren't used as weapons is if #1 it doesn't kill your target... (think about it... unless you're arguing that the government is targeting overweight people with health issues... which is stupid... then there is no reason such a virus would be used as a weapon) or #2 it cannot be contained. If you're trying to infect people and kill them in a distant area where they would die before they could escape, that would work as a weapon in that case. But if it is reasonably foreseeable that people would carry the virus, get on planes, ie. normal human behavior, and end up infecting the friends and family of the person trying to use it as a weapon... then it's not a weapon. It is also foreseeable that viruses can adapt so the longer a virus is in circulation the worse it is as an actual weapon. No one wants a gun that occasionally backfires or blows up. No one wants a sword that is just as likely to cut the wielder. It is NOT A WEAPON if it cannot be controlled. And if they did intend for it to kill... who? us? they would have had the antidote for them. So #3... it's not a weapon if it is transmissible and there is no antidote.

Of course, the biggest thing that often doesn't make sense in these conspiracies is the cover-up. In other words, in order to protect a real conspiracy, you'd have to get people to lie. But people don't just lie because you ask them politely. They have to have a reason. And if that lie is going to cause death and destruction you'd have to have a pretty good reason. But no one has ever in life come up with a reason why a privately employed doctor would cover for a government lie. And we're supposed to believe there are thousands of doctors all lying when they went into the profession to save lives. Would you start a career in building houses if only wanted to tear them down? Why would doctors participate in a secret that would effectively kill people if they didn't legitimately believe they were helping? And if they legitimately believe it, would it not make sense that they see the evidence? We're not talking about snake oil. We're talking about science; chemistry and microbiology. There are enough experts to inform those who aren't.

If you believe it is a conspiracy... let's be honest. The truth is that you want to believe that. You want to believe that all these people are lying. Many of these people aren't like you and maybe that's why you don't believe them. But many of them are like you. Many of them are your race, some are your ethnicity, some may even share your religious beliefs. So why would they all lie, knowing that anyone who wont lie would expose them all? It makes no sense and I seriously doubt there will ever be a real attempt to make it makes sense. All I hear is "I'm scared. I'm scared. They're out to get me."

But the truth is that many people share something in common with viruses. They're also not thinking about you.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/4/2022 1:15:00 AM

IPXninja, hello, great to have you here.

HIV/AIDS is a HOAX and I am going to have to agree with that. Africans have been living life, multiplying and living properly. Then the white man came and told the other races to stay away from Africans because they are filled with "germs", "viruses" or whatever lie you want to insert there. Do you know how hard it is for Africans to travel because of this discrimination of oppressing Africans because people believe they are the sickness of the world? It is the white man in Rome and the big pharmaceutical companies that are made rich with this deceptions. If you return to the Iriginal livity and way of life, you will know and experience that they are deceiving and lying for a big profit. Blessed love.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I