Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5588&start_row=11

chant down babylon

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: covenant_nazarite Sent: 4/3/2014 1:29:41 PM

I try to meditate and pray in the natural world of Jah. I find being in the forest or on top of a mountain can unblock chakras and energy pathways that normally are blocked by the city. I man usually burn a little herb and before InI light I hempwick InI say this prayer: "Blessings be in the name of the fadda and the maker of Iration and how it was in iginning. InI give thanks for all natural aspects of life and livity. InI give thanks for the fullfillment of Revelation in Past, Present and future times. InI give thanks for herb that bring Irie Ites and meditation, medication, livity and completley sustain InI. InI give thanks for thunder plus lightning God, Kete Drum with word sound equal to power. Selah" then Iman take a boomdraw and meditate pon the righteousness it produces.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/3/2014 4:13:14 PM

Irie Iyah, beautiful truth. Give thanks.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/5/2014 11:20:44 AM

Give thanks, Give Thanks for Jah Guidance, for Jah inner light that guides and protects INI through the depths and the peaks of INI soul n life, with spirit and salvation as a sword and a shield. Yes the only battle worth fighting is to enter Jah Kingdom of Zion and be Saved.
So rise up and live, cut through ignorance be shielded from falsehood, with Jah is knowledge and truth, overcome for good the evil enemy, with Jah is the power and glory.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I