Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5583&start_row=41

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/19/2014 12:00:27 PM

Yes I.
I&I have never been certain whether hallucination in itself is any less "real" than what I&I perceive 24/7. I am certain that these were hallucinations, but I am not certain if there was a truth in that vision that I was supposed to interpret literally. I never did interpret it literally.
"I am not saying that I agree with this theory.But it's not just a mad man telling fiction stories,it's much more than that.So it's POSSIBLE."
Yes I, most things are possible til proven impossible. That does not mean I am about to go live as if I am 100% sure of a "reptillian agenda", but truly... how does this reptile aspect of the story change anything? Still vampires, check. Still liars, check. Still thieves, check. Still out to control the minds of all people, to serve their own selfish elitist goals, check, and still doing a nearly complete job of it globally, check. So what if they are also reptiles?
The things Icke was talking about in the interview, regarding resonance frequencies, is true, I&I know this to be true, about "good vibes and bad vibes." So I&I live in the positive, most high, loving vibration Itinually, giving thanks and praises to the King of Kings.
More RASpect and Inity beloved Ones.
Hail JAH Ras Tafari.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/19/2014 12:30:53 PM

Hallucinations are not real, we must not confuse fantasy with Reality. There are no reptilian hybrids. This man David Icke mixes his conspiracy theories with a whole lot of nonsense, spreading further confusion to the people.

Babylon is real, there are vampires out there, however they are HUMAN elitists (American leaders, Pope/Vatican, European Union, Multinational Corporations, Chinese government, Russian Government, Islamists) who want to rule the world for their own greed and lust for power. But they are humans nonetheless, there is no need to come up with fantastical or mythological explanations for this. This notion of reptilian hybrids is completely ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by anyone, especially RastafarI people.

These idiotic theories just make it harder for people to expose Babylon's wicked ways and intentions.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 5/19/2014 1:08:43 PM

Who or whatever is behind it it's is d true evil. What can we do about it? Can we stop it? How do we live wit it when it's in full swing? When Monsanto monopolize all seeds and they modify da bees so dey modify crops so d crops can modify us wat do we do the?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/19/2014 1:24:21 PM

Important questions King. That is why self-sufficiency is most important in this Iwah, and also why I&I may have to fight for the right to be self-sufficient.
I&I know about Monsanto and the GMO crops, but what Iman mention about bees?
RASpect for Iman views Eleazar. The I is certainly able to decide not to entertain this reptile idea.
More love and Ises.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/19/2014 2:31:26 PM

"It is better to die with freedom than without it."

"In word and in deed, we must exemplify a resolute spirit to defend international morality when threatened and if necessary to suffer and die for truth and justice so that this international morality will be reinforced and strengthened."

- Haile I Selassie I

Yes queen.Reptiles or no reptiles,RasTafarI is Iver Ier an Iver stronger.

The only thing InI can do is strengthen InI hearts,put faith in HIM an trod in his ways.Selassie I JAH never lets His children down.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I