Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5575&start_row=1

How can I do this

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lioncub96 Sent: 3/23/2014 3:13:33 PM

Blessed love to ones and ones on this websight,the I is a young King aged 17 currently in England. I have for a long timw felt uncomfortable living in this country, in this wicked system but this week I had a really strong feeling that I should be somewhere else, the I has been Rasta from ever since trodding the Bobo order, but of course living in England there is no Bobo HiLl or any such camp over here,(as far as I know), the I has been doing research on Bobo hill way of life and livity to gain iyah ites and overstanding as a young bobo man in this time, the I felt like Jah was calling me to Bobo Hill, I feel like that's where I'm supposed to be, I don't come to joke or mess around with anyone but as far as I Know its not a thing wjere ones and ones can just go to bobo hill and say 'let me live here',you have to demonstrate the elders that your committed to congress with all your heart, as so I've read, if I was to move to Jamaica from England would I have find somewhere to stay temporarily before I could stay at Bobo hill?

I would Love for and I to to inform me of how settling into a Rasta camp works,whether you say Binghi,Bobo, 12 tribes etc any guidance would be greatly respected?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/24/2014 10:07:36 AM

Blessed love Brother.
I think many Idren feel the same struggle in this wicked Babylon system; Iman can check out the thread "oppression" where I&I have been discussing this subject recently.
As for settling in a Rasta camp, I have no advice or knowledge, but best wishes. A guess is that the places Iman envision settling in practice Ital livity, so this could be a first step to make the transition easier for iself.
Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 3/26/2014 2:58:47 PM

I think the I should firstly consider if the I truly want to trod Emmanuel order. Secondly, the I should also contact with the people of Bobo Hill you can't just go to Jamaica and then go to Bobo Hill unannounced. Let these people hear about Iself and trod on. Iman is pretty sure the I's from the Bobo Hill would not let you stay somewhere else than at the hill when you attained Bobo Hill and contacted the I's before going to Jamaica, Bobo Hill. Good luck I Idren..

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/26/2014 4:08:29 PM

If the I is serious about this thing,then here is something the I might see as worthwile to read:

Life over death}}}

Selassie I Bless

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/27/2014 9:53:02 AM

You can visit, through the methods mentioned above and an arranged appointment

But to pick up and LIVE there, i wouldn't bet on it...... The I has to overstand this is HeadQuarters, ones can't just pick up and move in on the Hill after a 1-2 time visit. The I would have to put in work, over an extended period of time to first even trod around the Hill. The I would probably have to show some kind of resource / skill to be utilised by the Boboshante. I assume the I is African? (joining E-AB-IC)

Rasta (especially Bobo) are yanting for repatriation and are active in their efforts. Yet I see so many new-Rasta a pree Jamaica over Africa.

Good luck in your efforts. + There are EABIC representatives in England

http://www.houseofbobo.com/internacional%20offices.htm

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/27/2014 10:12:28 AM

Set up a thing in England my Lord. 'Uncomfortable living in the wicked system of England'.... The I think JA is any different? As though Jamaicans haven't been desperate to trod to England / US to escape their sufferation for years????

The Boboshante are Priests and Prophets as the I know, a part of their trod must be evangelical works. In other words, the Idem are not secluded to the Bobo camp; but putting in work around the 'wicked system' and society found in Jamaica and helping black people wake up and open their eyes to Africa and the livity as set from the Hon. King Emmanuel. Boboshante trod ALL through Jamaica, all ghetto and garrison too.

Unless the I has a specific desire to help the black people in JA (which is fine)

Then live by the Order where you are, and continue the Priestly works. Black people face the same problems worldwide. If you look Jamaica to escape 'babylon' your looking in the wrong place.

Either way, it would be wise to consult with a EABIC representative before anything.

Messenger: Lioncub96 Sent: 3/27/2014 6:53:12 PM

The I give much thanks to the Is for the feedback.I know that that jamaica is in Babylon same way as England,America etc and its not a thing where the I a pree Jamaica but it is the Bobo Hill livity that I want to experience,seek ye first the kingdom of God, so the I naturally want to be in King Emmanuel's foundation. Jamaica is babylon but there no bobo priests in England as far as I know, so the I can say Bobo but the I doesn't have acces to the Fullness of the cermonial and salvation order of Melchezidek, the I can't even plant I own food where the I is right now,Jamaica is not as much of a concrete jungle as England, InI can be more self sufficient and independant from Babylon system in Jamaica than in England, is that not true? I don't know if Boboshanti have camps in Africa, because if they do I would naturally opt to go there before Jamaica, as far as I know in Shashamane,Ethiopia its just the Binghi and the 12 tribes that have land there. I hear what the Is say about contacting the Hill prior to cvisiting,I have been sending emails for around 4 months now and not one has been replied to,I tried calling once and there was no reply so what can the I do about this.I am am young and I eager to learn I know I wish to be in a bobo camp 'somewhere' and be amongst InI royal black sons and daughters in one true salvation livity, I don't see anything better than that.

So the I said you have to put in work at the hill before you can live there, I have question about this, if you're not living on the hill chances are your going to have to pay rent, your definatley going to need food and those other neccesities, so one would have to have a job, but a job takes up time, so how could you put time into bobo hill and a job, the I overstand bobo make brrom,mat etc and sell and get a wage from this, but initially once in jamaica or wherever how would one balance working a job and working on the hill, it doesn't seem possible to the I,still maybe ones may know and can share some light withe I

Blessed love

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 3/28/2014 2:27:28 PM

Well there are Bobo's in Jamaica, South-Africa, United States, Bahamas, Chile, Costa Rica and more countries. It might be possible that there are Bobo Ashanti in Ithiopia.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/28/2014 3:33:19 PM

There are definitely Bobo in Africa. Did anyone check Black / Congo Jesse's Runaway Slave DVD? A trod all over Africa and sight Rasta. And as I said in England too if you have had no response from Bull bay maybe start with their representatives in Leicester / Birmingham - according to the various different Bobo / EABIC websites

Messenger: Sister Sent: 3/29/2014 9:42:30 AM

Lioncub, dont be disheartened, and if you're serious set your mind to it. You have the innocence of youth on your side. I hear the phrase 'dance at home before you dance abroad', what skills have you to offer? Do you have links in the area you can stay with initially whilst you visit? Babylon is a test for real, one that can either give u spiritual strength or just crush you, keep going back to the root, the reason you want to livicate your life to Bobo. Even living a spiritual life in the cities of UK (or country) its hard not to be tied into the system, with bills, work, limited time to spend living how you want, lack of like minded people especially in the work place etc. But, if you can deal with this and still be strong in your Ivictions you will grow and be an asset wherever you are, whichever community you live and breath the air of.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I