Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5571&start_row=11

the bible and "unholy books"

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2014 5:09:28 AM

The Haile Selassie I Bible hass 66 Books, the same as the King James.

Lets not forget the Apocropha. The Apocropha has some more books and is added to some bibles. JAHWord remains the same. It transends all boundries..

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 4/3/2014 6:27:41 AM

The Apocrypha was removed from the King James Version of the Bible in 1885 A.D. When the King James Bible first got published in 1611, it had the Apocrypha between the Old Testament and the New Testament. Some said the Apocrypha was not inspired by God and therefore should be removed, while others were saying it should remain in the Bible. To cut the costs of printing they removed the Apocrypha and only printed the Old and New Testaments in the modern day Bible. Others said the Apocrypha is books that is not regarded as equal to the holy scriptures, and yet it is profitable and good to read. Many claim the apocrypha should have never been included in the first place: raising doubt about its validity. Others believe it is valid and should have never been removed. Well what ever this case may be; I and I know that JAH RAS TAFARI is the New Testament : The ELECT OF GOD

JAH RAS TAFARI
SELASSIE I

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 4/3/2014 6:45:38 AM

The Haile Selassie Ethiopia Religious books also have the Apocrypha in their own books and writing. There are english translations of these and my favourite is the book of Enoch:
I and I like that part where the watches descend on mount Hermon:

Enoch 7:7 Then they swore all together, and all bound themselves by mutual execrations. Their whole number was two hundred, who descended upon Ardis, which is the top of mount Hermon.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/3/2014 6:50:35 AM

Yes King, it was in d 1611 I have d 400 yr anniversary reprint. I think catholic bibles got it still but It ain up to nobody fa tell InI wat holy to InI if so weh wud InI b? Like d I say RastafarI a d NT but Iman say d NT never b include wit d OT, it up to InI fa say wat holy to InI.

Blessed King- Zidek!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/3/2014 5:33:17 PM

wat about Ra,wat is the link between Ra and Ausar?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/4/2014 10:35:25 AM

^^what you have to overstand is Kemet is over 5 thousand years.

So naturally the spiritual system changed / evolved over time.

It wasn't always the same.

From earlier periods and pre dynastic times, for example, the main deities are Min or Mut..... This evolves into the Ausar and Auset story..... Toward the later dynasty's and late kingdom that is when they were dealing with Ra and Amun. But no matter the name, the ideology and spiritual foundation are the same. Heru and Ra even are often depicted as the same.

It's a chronology.

A little like asking what the difference between the original Hebrew YHWH from ancient times, and Jesus in this time.
Seen?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/4/2014 11:30:53 AM

A lil supm supm I find a lil interesting wit RA/RE as Kemet "God", InI kno Greeco/Roman get dey knowledge a d "Gods" from Kemet. Rome deh in Italy and in d Italian language d word fa King is "RE"!

HIM list "ORI" as d first King a Itiopi, and in Yoruba "ori" means "head, seer, ones divine self!
Live up!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/4/2014 12:48:30 PM

^^and I man don't do coincidence! No suprise to I there I didn't know that about the meaning of Ori.

We see similar 'semantics' and reverse racism with the NTGR / NGR / Negus / Negast / Niger wordsound which all mean God or King in various different African languages old and new...yet in the hands of Europeans it become a different kind of wordsound now.....

Live up and never Give up.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/4/2014 1:17:48 PM

Yes I, The "Naga" said to b d Iriginal Iman of bukoo lands and were said to divine beings in oral tradition around d Irt. Some dey dwelt underground and yes Fyah no coincidence one name for d Yoruba is A'Nago!

So while ones a stick to Solomon (not King David) InI a connect wit I Higher Self (ORI), and become one wit d Iriginal King of Itiopi. So HIM comes from I Higher Self d Devine I "ORI" give thanks for EYE'Lightment!

ORI deals wit d head and deviness, ORI first King of Itiopi
Heru may be a derivative of ORI or vise versa, Heru represents devine Kingship and Ujat is a concept of d head and pineal gland (3rd Eye"), deviness!

MA'ATI. SHEN Bless up!!
(Truth,justice,righteousness) (forever)

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I