Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5568&start_row=1

The mystics of locks

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/20/2014 4:20:31 AM

Greetings Rastafari

Iman want to share I experience the other day,and I found dat locks do really sense.
I was coming from college the other day and I was going to the recording studio in the shitty.
By the time I entered the shitty I started to feel dat something significant is about to happen.
Suddenly I felt my hair standing up straight,and I asked Iself what is really happening and I said maybe today I will meet that little Incess in the thread "She wanted to see I herbs" as it has been a long time since we last saw each other when I was at attachment in her area.
Just after answering Iself dat,I crossed over the road and I rose up my head and I behold it was the Incess for sure.
I heart started to beat faster and I greeted her with her friends but they seemed to be in a rush,so we didnt talk that much till we part ways.

That was when I noticed that I locks were sensing this long before it came into I meds.

This was really mystical.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/20/2014 5:39:14 AM

Yes I.

Give thanks for sharing this.foreseeing or sensing something right before it happens is a regular thing for InI,through the mystic Irits and psychic powers wich Selassie I bless InI with.I notice that the third I also play an important role in this.The more RastafarI open InI third eye,the more these things will happen to InI.And not only with things like the I shared,but also JAH will warn InI before something bad is about to happen.Like for example Iman was lucky enough to foresee a curfew a few weeks ago...

Ises I
Hail RastafarI

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/20/2014 10:45:43 PM

Fa long is Iman ca memba Iman felt supm mystic r supm but I, but I ain kno wat r y. Afta I started I locks (fashion dreads) it got more intense, started feeling a strong stron strong pull from d Higher realms. Started having dreams what wud Inifest in a week r two, started thinking and saying things what wud happm. Wud hav dese feelings of being in olden times. Began being drawn to natural livity and ancestral sankofa, Nazarites, Essenes, Rastafari, Baye Fall. One evening when I was into church I was finna pray Iman was come on sum Black hebrew thing Iman wanted to be proud cuz hebrew black but I see dis man lookin toward I wit wat look like in he eyes wit a look of love fa me but it hurt I cuz dis man yah was light yellow like Arab look type nose and curly black hair make I feel let down. I den afta dat see a pic of HIM and I like whatin da ---- dis yah look jus like da man I see lookin at me when I close my eyes da day. I still wonder but dat sum time . Seem like wit da locks supm always pull I back inline when I would star messin up. Read but a study dey do on Native American wit dey hair and dey cut how dey lost dey sixth sense. Bless up d Hola Crown! D kno in Yoruba a child born wit d dada (lock hair) seen as special kid.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/21/2014 2:24:47 AM

Truths
I locks are I guide from wrong to right,I aint perfect but many times I have a bad meds and decide to partake in foolishness,maybe when I am supposed to go to do the act,I would just stop going there or would just feel dat trully its aint good.I noticed dat this Irit of discernment only started when I started growing locks.

This has kept I out of trouble for long,when I look at some people of I age who I was with at school,we are now totally different,some are now drunkards,prostitutes etc but Iman have kept Iself far from dat.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/21/2014 7:22:35 AM

Yes I GARVEYS AFRICA.

I also don't think that the locks themselves give InI the powaz. It may be true though that the locks respond whenever we have a vision or prophecy.As zion mountain himself mentioned that he first felt that sumthing is about to happen and the locks thing happend.And hippies and people who are not Rasta or Iritual can also have locks,but this doesn't bestow them with the powers wich RastafarI give to InI.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/21/2014 4:13:35 PM

I also don't think that the locks
themselves give InI the powaz.

So man think I locks are for nothing???They have their role,its just dat some man and man havent experienced it yet.Why I specified the hair is because of their significant change which I could physically notice.I neva said locks alone,but I was mainly referring to what I have physically notice...the locks standing up.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I