Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5563&start_row=1

Converting to Rastafarianism

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/14/2014 6:27:43 PM

Haha I know that the Iyahs cringe upon reading this title. I cringed while typing it.
But the truth is that most uninformed people see it this way.
Let I&I dispel that mixup.
CONverting is for those who are being conned, being tricked.
Let none of the brothers or sisters be tricked, but let I&I come to full overstanding and unity within JAH presence.
Rastafari is a livity, a way of living set apart for JAH in all purity and righteousness. Not an ISM or a religion.

For those brothers and sisters who are new to Rastafari, in love and RASpect, let this thread be a place to ask questions.

For those who have mentioned converting, or asking to know more about becoming "Rastafarian", let Iwombman say that the transformation is continual and never ending. There is no acceptance prayer or baptism that can officially declare the Iman and Iwombman as Rastafari. It is a process of educating Oneself and seeing the Truth in a big picture that allows I&I to grow up into Rastafari.

Seek the Truth, seek JAH, seek the Almighty One, seek love and righteousness, and there is only one path it will lead to. Trod Rastafari to the King heights of Zion.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/14/2014 6:31:06 PM

The title had me coming in hot
But I agree with all the above
Give thAnkhs

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 3/14/2014 6:55:28 PM

I used to think that I had to try to convert to become a Rastafari.....I have since learned that this is not necessary. Jah Rastafari comes from within me not from converting

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/14/2014 8:43:40 PM

Yes I.
Blessed love I.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/14/2014 8:55:15 PM

BLESS UP JAH child.

I think a better subject title for this reasoning would be:

BUN ism and BUN CON-version.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/15/2014 3:41:21 AM

Truths
One never convert Rastafari,its something one has always been,from the beginning.
Iman felt the Irit of Rastafari from I early youth,and I have seen it has been growing step by step,age by age.Till this day Iman still pon di journey and evolving.
This cant be religion but only a way of life.

Bless up Rastafari for a powerful reasoning.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/15/2014 8:25:11 AM

Yes Rasta. The Irit guide I&I on this lifelong journey.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I