Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5559&start_row=11

Thuleanism......

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/8/2014 10:11:31 PM

I wasn't saying pagan in an offensive way, it is just a recognizable term when referring to religions of people before Christianity. I was just saying that I am a Rasta, so even though I looked into the history of I people, including the pagan history, it didn't cause I to switch to that.

Often, when RasTafarI say pagan in a negative way, they are referring to the wicked as Garveys Africa mentioned, and more often than not, the people they are referring to are "Christian".

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/9/2014 8:29:29 AM

Many don't realise, Rastafari IS
paganism.

How come???
Paganism is the worship of dead gods or the god you dont really know...like the Christians do,at least to I.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2014 1:07:40 PM

The definiton of paganism Zionmountain is to not believe in the gods of the common worldly religions or historically not to believe in the (European) Judeochristian god. A second definiton is ones who look to nature and see the spirituality within nature.
The word was first used to apply to Africans who were hailing the Gods of their native traditions.

That's is the definition. From I Bun Judeochristian mindset and sight Haile Selassie as I deity or 'God' without a Christian perspective; InI a pagan. According to their definiton.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2014 1:10:40 PM

And the man behind this religion is a weak heart racist. Yet still, the principles were right, but clearly with corrupted intentions

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/9/2014 3:08:59 PM

There are pagans who believe that everything composes an immanent God,or believe in the divinity of the Iniverse and nature.wich is pantheism.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I