Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5558&start_row=11

Queen of Queens Empress Menen Lineage

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/8/2014 10:17:39 AM

Will sight into dat info but soun but true like say dey use some a da other socall lost bible books ina Fa da Koran. One time I see sum say Catlic church was behind da star of Muhammadean religion! I go stick to da root me! IFRICA!!!!!!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/8/2014 11:10:03 AM

GA,give thanks for the links.Very interesting info.I'm sure the quran has righteouss things in it,wich unfortanetly only few muslims choose to follow.so islam in reality has nothing to do with the man called Muhammed,interesting... I also red things about him on the internet that say he was immoral and corrupt,but there is nothing further than the truth,so it's hard to know coz most of the people who write these things write them becoz of their own religious hate toward other religion...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2014 12:29:16 PM

All 'holy' books have to have at least some 'good' information in it king that's part of the design. They wouldn't win anyone over if it was all wickedness, they give people righteous knowledge (that is already common knowledge to people for Millenia..) to rope them in, intertwined with subtle but significant anti indigenous and anti none believer-information. Give a theme of offensive Nationalism for whoever the authors 'people' are and disguise this with the Will of God - it was Gods will why the Israelites have claim to Canaan more than the Canaanites, nothing to do with Imperialism! Add this with a central messianic character written in a way to give you, the reader; a personal relationship with the messiah (to the point where you think the voice in your head is Jesus) and there you have the main ingredients for the Bible and Quran!

I know you disagree, but to discuss the origins behind all of this stuff is worth considering! At least you consider the information while we don't both have to agree.

Blessed

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/8/2014 12:57:15 PM

I don't know about the quran my lord,but I can surely not agree that the whole bible made up.I know that there are some edited things in it,but the message itself is clear for those who have ears.And also H.I.M. accept the Bible,I overstand the I's opinion that as Rasta we are not obliged to practice InI father religion and I am not saying that,but what I'm saying is if He accept the bible then it can't be all made up,coz JAH can't be fooled and Iman trust the king and His words. BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/8/2014 1:36:51 PM

BTW:I have no intention of turning this into another Bible/no Bible thing,and I'm sure the I also has no time to waste.I apreciate your opinion and I know you apreciate mine,so there's realy no need to try and convert one another.BLESS UP.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/8/2014 2:40:20 PM

That youtube link that Garvey's Africa posted was pretty funny. Some guy shouting insults and reading sketchy online articles as "sources".

LOL

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2014 4:26:38 PM

Until you check the sources out for yourself. I also gave a scholarly article from Muslims themselves. Brother Shakka is actually quite knowledgeable maybe too fiery for you king. I don't shit on any brother with knowledge of self trying to teach his people, humble iah.
Anyone who is interested in the origins or Mohammed and the Quran: if one simply googles the three things I mentioned you will find the answer. Sly comments get shut down every time.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2014 4:40:16 PM

Ras Nate...... I never try convert you iah, I don't convert people, I man a no evangelicist, I a no missionary, leave that to the Christians! last thing I say we don't have to agree! Marcus Garvey had two Hebrew Israelite bodyguard and kept Muslims Christians Moors and none believers in his organisation; it wasn't the religious beliefs that was important in Marcus trod. The panafricanism and nationalism was. Rasta people come and add a livity to that ideology too. I live by them standards. Religious belief is your religious belief so long as they don't conflict with the principles of Garvey and livity of Rasta, a cool. Bless up

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/8/2014 5:58:38 PM

Yes I. H.I.M. Said "Religion is personal,the state is for all." Hail Marcus the prophet.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I