Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5557&start_row=1

Fate of Adam

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/7/2014 7:04:41 AM

Adam and Eve lived in JAH's Garden of Delight. They lived in paradise. Adam and Eve had all the food they needs. Adam and Eve ruled over JAH creation. Marcus Garvey says in Shall The Negro Be Exterminated: "When God created the world, and all therein, He handed His authority over to the two beings He created in His own image; namely, Adam and Eve."

Adam and Eve disobeyed JAH and so JAH banished them from his Garden. In a place where man was first blessed and holy, man now has to live on his own with his wife whom Adam called Eve; the Mother of Life. Because from Adam and Eve came the first people of the earth. Adam and Eve had children, Cain and Abel, Cain being the elder brother. One day Cain killed his brother Abel, and when Jah asked Cain where Abel his brother was, Cain said, "Am I my brother's keeper?" Jah sent Cain away from that land. Adam and Eve had other children. And from these came the poeple of the Earth.

"From the time of Adam and Eve the human race has multiplied by leaps and bounds."
-Marcus Garvey

Cain went on to build a city where he and his wife and posterity lived. When men began to multiply on the face of the earth, Jah saw that every inclination of their thoughts was evil all the time. Marcus Garvey wrote:

From Adam down, the records tell
That man is full of mortal sin.

When Jah knew this, his heart was filled with pain. Jah wipes out humanity from the face of the earth, but saves Noah and his family and their animals. Noah was found to be righteous and blameless. Adam and Eve threw away this blessed life they had recieved from JAH when he created them in his image. As says Marcus in his poem:

Adam, Eve and all the rest of men
Threw away the chart of holy life,

Jah saved Noah along with his family and animals and they repopulated the Earth. Today I and I is the descendents of Noah. Jah opened the seven seals of Revelation and fulfilled the Revelation Prophecy through His Perfect Image and Likeness, JAH Ras Tafari Emperor Haile Selassie I and saved humanity from the wicked mental slavery system of babylon. Adam brought death into this world and made the hearts of mans dark, but Selassie I brings Light into this world and Lighteth up everyones heart.

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
-1Co 15:22

JAH opened I and I Eyes, because JAH is the FAR I and Light of this world. The Light shines in the darkness but the darkness comprehended it not. Those who recieved the Light Ras Tafari are not in darkness, but in life. Jah Ras Tafari is the only true living God and Light of this World. Those that accepteth the love of Ras Tafari are living in the Light and are the true Children of JAH. Lead in the light, shine in I and I daily lives and enlighten the darkness. Even Marcus Garvey says in his Call of Heaven:

I've come to learn the story
Of Jesus in His bright glory;
That home for sinners set so free
By love for you and -love for me.

JAH Ras Tafari is the Light of the World. In HIM there is no darkness. Walk in light and lead one another in the Light.

JAH Ras Tafari

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/7/2014 7:52:36 AM

Give thanks for the word sound and power Idren.Yes I JAH RastafarI is InI LIGHT.But don't forget that in the begining was only darkness,darkness is the color of the whole Iniverse,would there be light without darkness...? As written in psalm 139 the darkness and the light are both alike unto JAH,seen? Kymani sais in one song:Rasta living is the life within the dark... I intention is not to argue with the I,but Iman just telling I opinion on this.So yes InI LIGHT is JAH JAH.But the darkness InI shouldn't throw away.The yin yang is not all white,but there is a balance... (and please try not to misunderstand what I am saying,coz when I say darkness I am not talking about wickedness...) Nuff Raspect;Itinual Ises to JAH RastafarI;Menen I;

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/7/2014 8:38:11 AM

This is an open forum for reasoning. Every I gives their own views and opinions of what the I does see. Light is light and fo I, I see no difference between the meaning of iritual light and physical light. The Interpretation of the Light remains the same: it shines in the darkness, whether wickedness or night, its still dark fo I.

Blessed

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/7/2014 8:38:20 AM

Ras Nate....I overs what you a say completely iah.

I could say His Majesty represents all of the darkness within I life. I full up in the darkness and blackness of His Majesty.

But we are told Light (and white) is godly, and black is death right? Burn that mindset to ash.

I follow wha u a say.

Midnite - Bushman I'm sure Vaughn has similar thoughts on the riddim

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/7/2014 8:52:09 AM

Garveys Africa,give thanks for the fiery words of wisdom.I'm glad the I overstand what I mean.BLESSED.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/7/2014 12:38:08 PM

Blessed Decendents Of Noah, Saved through the Ark OF INI covenant with Jah.

Also , black here on earth attracts light and white repels the light....
Seen ,I was in elementary school and teachers had us do an experiment: we children took a white shirt and a black one, set them on the ground for a bit of time and then took the temperatures......

There's a fire burn in in my soul...there is a black of the skin and a blackness of heart.....

Also , when leaves are not lacking proper nutrition they are very light colored, pale yellow sometime almost white.....but when they are nutrient dense leafy greens they are so dark green can be almost looking black....

The whole world has been losing its top soil from agriculture and much if our food is not from the wild where a perfect soil is that can grow true nutrient dense food

Babylon is like that soil. Got to be planted in Zion, got to get back to Jah Gardens...The Christ, Jah Rastafari is the way

I look to that throne our king sits upon.....I look to the hills of Hola Mount Zion and to babylon burning I don't look back, INI look and move ever forward to Zion . TROD ON , work hard.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/7/2014 2:02:38 PM

The names Adam and Eve only meant male and female.
Plus if there was water and darkness in the beginning,dat means the two God didnt create them,there were already there.

This story is very inaccurate.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/7/2014 2:19:12 PM

Adam in Hebrew is 'Earth'

From that earth our body is formed, from Adam , One source?

From Christ our soul is formed?

Om Na Ma Si Va Ya (one of most popular chants(mantra) from India

OM

Na- Grace is coneiled (in)
Ma- Mother Earth (nature/body)
Si- The Lord (s)
Va- Reveiling Grace (to INI)
Ya- Soul

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I