Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5548&start_row=1

The King of Kings

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/3/2014 12:21:23 PM

Deuteronomy 17:14-20:

"When the people come unto the land which JAH giveth thee, and shalt possess it, and shalt dwell therein, and shalt say, 'I will set a king over me, like all the nations that are round about me;' thou shalt surely set him king over thee, JAH shall choose one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee; thou mayest not put a foreigner over thee, who is not of Yisrael. Only he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he may multiply horses; forasmuch as JAH hath said unto you, 'Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.' Neither shall he multiply wives to himself that his heart turn not away: neither shall he greatly multiply to himself silver and gold. And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book, out of that which is before the priests the Levites: and it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life; that he may learn to fear JAH Adonai, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them; that his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left: to the end that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he and his children, in the midst of Yisrael."

Idren, Iwombman was blessed to read these scriptures describing a godly King and see the fulfillment of these characteristics in His Imperial Majesty. Haile Selassie I is the elect of JAH, HIMself; the Root of David, Yisrael; he is a modest King, not acquiring great numbers of horses or wives or anything else but itinually serving the people; HIM is forward-moving, striving for the intellectual, spiritual, and practical development of JAH people; he commissioned a new vernacular Bible, and keeps the Word in his heart and mind; and HIM strives for Inity and Iquality. Haile Selassie I is indeed the King of Kings.
Haile I JAH Rastafari.
Give thanks.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 3/4/2014 12:25:23 PM

Give thanks and Ises I...

Qadamawi Haile Selassie I

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I