Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5534&start_row=71

Haile Selassie I is the retuned Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/16/2014 1:47:31 PM

Messenger: Alkebulan Sent: Today 5:36:50 PM

Yes, as i know, from the i previous reasoning, the i know Jah, i dnt doubt, or test the, i just feel that in reality if iman look and check iself i find it hard to find why ones nd ones say Rastafari trod isnt a religion, or religious hence ini xcept this trod as a natural, righteous way of living, when i n i God nd King is religious and is a proud member of a church. That cause many confusion in life and amongst i n i rastafari, to i its like i said, i n i sight H.I.M as The Almighty and i and to i if one say RASTAFARI one hav2 check it and know, coz i n i dnt go to church, infact many ras burn church, burn oraganization, burn most of christian doctrine and phalosaphy, bt still sight H.I.M as Jah, so is that hippocricy or is it just i n i sight God within Haile selassie regardless of whateva materialistic tags attach to the King.

No hypocrisy. Very good summary of this whole reasoning. Rasta B@URN religion from the longest time from the most Ancient of dread so no Ras can argue that. But Yes, His Majesty was religious. It only causes confusion / hypocrisy if you are looking at Jah through a religious perspective. Once you sight Jah outside of any Bible text in Revelation or Acts, and outside of that mindframe..... no confusion. Whatever the material tags like you said.

Yes king, well articulate. Isis

Messenger: Alkebulan Sent: 3/16/2014 3:18:58 PM

Yes i, iman just feel, Haile selassie, is Jah, naturally. Glorify i n i Jah Rastafari. One perfect love in H.I.M Jah. If one icept H.I.M as the almighty sure i know one is entitled to have ones personal reason for that, for at the end of the day, works speaks louder than words, through ini works i n i will truelly reflect what i n i consumed from that which i n i put faith in. Love.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/16/2014 5:13:48 PM

Rastafari

Selassie I's Orthodox beliefs,diet,clothing doesnt matter to I,dats not how I recognise Him to be the Ivine Essence.
I recognize Him through me see what He did for His people,fighting and defeating the beast Musolini,placing Ethiopia in League of Nations,founding OAU,the speech to the UN,etc.
Thats how I recognize H.I.M and I wont stop there,I would trace this Man's Istory and cud see,His Throne is the most Incient Monarchy,the Land is the most Incient Land,so this must be a God defending Him Incient Throne,building Him nation etc
Now by recognizing HIM,Iman now can see the Ivine Essence in Man,now I can see its not an object but the I in the I.

Dats why I seh whether Haile I glorified the Ible or believed in Jesus it doesnt mean Iman should do the same to recognize H.I.M but to see dat God is within

Rastafari

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/16/2014 6:10:22 PM

True Zion Mountain.

I think Rasta can be Christian,Muslim,Bhuddist,...
Or without any religion.
If only he accept RastafarI as the divine Almighty Father,and lives a clean and pure livity.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/16/2014 6:48:32 PM

RasTafarI is RasTafarI, not Christian, Muslim or Buddhist.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/16/2014 7:04:03 PM

Zion mountain brethren a well constructed argument and overstanding of his majesty in the name of PanAfricanism and ipremacy.

Ras Nate I overs what your trying to say but as Ark-I say Rasta is not a religion. Maybe you meant Rasta people can come from all background. I know brothers who are ex Muslim as Rasta who still hold to some of the traditions and customs just as many Rasta still have Christian retentions in their way of life. How you come to Rasta isn't important. And King Rastafari himself could have been any one of those religions, I still declare him alone.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/16/2014 7:27:24 PM

have the I's never reasoned with a Rasta who accept (the teachings of)Yahshua,Muhammed or Bhudda?

And what Ark I said sounds more like making RastafarI a religion,coz he said if you're Rasta you can't be muslim,bhuddist or Christian...And it's only when man is of a certain religion that he can't be of another one...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/16/2014 9:44:30 PM

RasTafarI people are capable of Learning Heights and Knowledge, whether the Knowledge comes from Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and also from non-religious sources.

RasTafarI people are not part of any religion. Just because RasTafarI Trod is not a religion, doesn't mean I and I need to fill some sort of religious void. There is no void, RasTafarI is before any religion, The Irits of Haile Selassie I was always within I and I, before any religion was formed.

Rising Higher, coming closer to the Heights of RasTafarI, until I and I are One, that is I and I Trod. Religion often binds the Rising of the Irits, confining people to the bounds of the religion. Religion comes from the French word religare, which means "to bind quickly", and that is what it does.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/16/2014 11:14:05 PM

At HIM crownging HIM come a KRST (anointed with oil), MESSU (ever coming SUN), KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS-RA'S Iman Inefestation, THE AMEN/AMON/AMUN, AMENY (Prophecy of Neferti's King of the South) POWER OF THE 3-ANKH-Life's Itinual cycle MOTHER FATHER CHILD, In the house of RASTAUS At the Source of the NILE WHERE THE GODS LOVE TO BE; Oduduwa, Chukwu, Onyankompong, Nyame, Yehwe, Unkulunkulu, Asase Yaa, ...... One Ifrica One Love One Heart One Aim One Destiny One Igher I One InI

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/17/2014 4:19:32 AM

Give thanks Ark I.
I overstand what the I is saying.

I didn't mean to say that the religious void needs to be filled.Haile Selassie I is the Almighty Supreme King.And as Burning Spear sing:Some call HIM Allah,some call Him Christ,some call Him Lord of Lords...(song::Glory be to JAH)

There is only one CREATOR,wich is JAH RastafarI.And I think it doesn't matter how ones call HIM or in wich way they Inect to HIM.

So the problem with religion is not that the teachings or ways or names of JAH are wrong,but as the I mentioned in some reasoning,that people choose only the foolish or wicked parts instead of love and Inity wich the prophets and books teach.And indeed it QUICKLY BINDS ones to bigotry and fanaticism becoz of that.

Ises I
RastafarI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I