Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5534&start_row=61

Haile Selassie I is the retuned Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/15/2014 8:22:35 PM

It is only a contradiction if Haile Selassie I can't think outside of the Orthodox doctrine, His Example and Teachings show that He can.

Yeshua still went to the synagogue, but recognized himself as God, and they said he was a blasphemer.

Here is a quote from the book Reggae Routes: The Story of Jamaican Music By Kevin O'Brien.

-----------
Former Senator and Gleaner editor, Hector Wynter, tells of asking him, during his visit to Jamaica in 1966, when he was going to tell Rastafarians he was not God. 'Who am I to disturb their belief?' replied the Emperor.
-----------

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/16/2014 4:41:15 AM

Give thanks Ark I.

RastafarI didn't say this becoz HE didn't want to disturb InI faith by telling "the truth".But those who have eyes to see,know that Selassie I is not a Man who would just let people believe HE is God if it is not true,seen?
So the reason JAH said this is becoz it was the best answer with wich HE didn't reveal HE is God to the world becoz of discreetness,and at the same time didn't lie that HE is not God to those that KNOW.

Blessed Love
JAH RastafarI
Selassie I LIVE

Messenger: Alkebulan Sent: 3/16/2014 7:50:55 AM

Greetings i n i, one perfect love and respect. Ark i, the i said, the i wuld not go to an orthedox church hence be a member becoz, they dont recogdnize "God" and wuld even encourage the i to stop seeing "God", isnt Haile selassie evidentically part of "they" the i is directing to, iman been following the i and the i reasonings for sum time now nd really wuld love to know if thats the i view than isnt the i saying that Haile selassie didnt see God, coz Haile selassie is an orthedox christian. And to be realistic, the i mean that orthedox dnt view H.i.m as "God", so that wuld mean the i is either in contradiction with wha Jah taught or the i have the i own personal point of view heartically why the i view His majesty as God. Many see Jah through bible many dont, i personaly see Jah rastafari through Him works nd words, and love for humanity. And thats my personal human right, i really really from the bottom of i heart dnt stress i mind if one dont see H.i.m through bible, coz the truth is evident and those who feels it must know. Everblessed love, Rastafari.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/16/2014 7:55:39 AM

If he can live outside of the orthodox teachings as an orthodox InI must know the I can live outside of the Christian teachings, as a Rasta. Clarification

religious ideology mean everything to the individual and nothing to Jah. A man can stand up with his belief in Christ and the Christian teachings all day long. But if his Actions are not clean, he will get a Judgement over a upful Pagan in any scenario. Slavemaster believed he was a good Christian...but the clean hands are needed to go with the pure in heart or it's pointless. The whole point of any religious doctrine is to affect the way ones live. It's the livity which is important no?

The comments are all interesting and each hold valid points, give thanks for this reasonings

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/16/2014 8:15:53 AM

Alkebulan,

Why do people want to post the same thing that was already said over and over again in reasoning?

Ithiopia was a Christian country for a very long time,and many shed their blood and fought to keep her Christian.All(most) the Rases and Kings have been Christan.So do you expect H.I.M. to say:I will not be orthodox Christian becoz they don't see me as God?
H.I.M. didn't want to reveal HE is God and you can read more about that in Ark I's reasoning:RastafarI very discreet.And ones who truly overstand His Majesty and the things HE say will indeed as Ark I said,realize that JAH views are different (Ier)than just an orthodox Christian.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/16/2014 8:25:09 AM

True GA.

It's all about what a man does and his livity.And not about wich book he reads and whose name he vainly calls with pretending lips,like the slavemasters for example.

Christ also said somewhere,why do you call me Lord Lord but don't do what I say...?

BUN religous falsehood and filthiness.

Messenger: Alkebulan Sent: 3/16/2014 9:09:02 AM

ras nate 1995, do the i really hav2 ask i that, i then clearified that im well aware that Haile selassie a orthedox christian and i n i sight H.i.m as Jah still, ohk king lets clearify i motive, if the i G.A dnt mind bt to be honest king its nt just the i bt like the i, sight H.I.M as God, but not throught the bible, the i must live a upfull life through i dnt thnk the i wuld spend so much time encouraging i n i to endure i n i black "african" true origin, nd put asside confussion, others say no u cnt be against the same book that King selassie glorified in, and still sight H.i.m as God, allright, i see the i, Now i was nd still ask? If a i that hold such meditation, say, that orthadox christians dont sight God, then whats the difference when one sight H.i.m as Jah minus the bible. Coz Haile selassie also defined Himself as an ethiopian orthadox christian and the i still sight H.i.m as God allmighty. If the i dnt see what i mean than maybe the i dont want to king, anyways i hope i dnt offend any i for life is a journey nt a destination, each i teach i, love and raspect still rule i dayly trod. Rastafari.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/16/2014 11:25:50 AM

Alkebulan, as I Reasoned, Haile Selassie I knows he is God and is capable of thinking outside of the Orthodox doctrine. Also, some Ethiopian Orthodox Christians are able to sight Haile Selassie I as God, I have Reasoned with some of them. I was referring to the Christian Orthodox organization, and if they know that a member Praises Haile Selassie I as God, they will tell them that it is wrong, and likely call it blasphemous. And people wonder why Haile Selassie I didn't say He is God, He likely wouldn't be Emperor for very long afterwards because of the church's power. And it was unnecessary, His people recognize that He is God.

I personally don't have a problem with people recognizing Haile Selassie I as God without the Bible and choosing to not deal with the Bible. I recognized Haile Selassie I as God without the Bible, it was after recognizing HIM that I started reading the Bible and saw that it spoke of Haile Selassie I.

I find it disrespectful and offensive when people come to a place where Ones Love God and say burn God, and when they come to a place where people Respect the Bible and they come and show so much disrespect for the Bible, which is a Hola book for Selassie I, Iself and many other RasTafarI people. I don't have an issue with people posting disagreements with the Bible, I think I have posted more example of scriptures I disagree with then the people that are coming here and saying burn the bible. I am interested in constructive Reasoning.

Messenger: Alkebulan Sent: 3/16/2014 12:36:50 PM

Yes, as i know, from the i previous reasoning, the i know Jah, i dnt doubt, or test the, i just feel that in reality if iman look and check iself i find it hard to find why ones nd ones say Rastafari trod isnt a religion, or religious hence ini xcept this trod as a natural, righteous way of living, when i n i God nd King is religious and is a proud member of a church. That cause many confusion in life and amongst i n i rastafari, to i its like i said, i n i sight H.I.M as The Almighty and i and to i if one say RASTAFARI one hav2 check it and know, coz i n i dnt go to church, infact many ras burn church, burn oraganization, burn most of christian doctrine and phalosaphy, bt still sight H.I.M as Jah, so is that hippocricy or is it just i n i sight God within Haile selassie regardless of whateva materialistic tags attach to the King.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/16/2014 12:54:09 PM

--------
or is it just i n i sight God within Haile selassie regardless of whateva materialistic tags attach to the King.
---------

Yes, that is it.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I