Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5534&start_row=121

Haile Selassie I is the retuned Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/4/2014 5:30:18 PM

Yes! They claim that Noah is the creator of the Ancient civilisation. The whole a dem. that's why them lie about a world flood; no evidence whatsoever of any mass flood or ice age in Africa. They want to give no Afrian authenticity to world history. All man come through Noah?

Iah remember that where Canaan settled in those times, WAS Africa. 'Middle East' is a new creation. There have been African dynastic rule from Kush, and Punic African civilisations at least, among a mixed demographic, in Judah or the Middle East from day. Don't watch the demographic that are there now, same with Egypt. Axum, for example, had rule reaching up near to India.

Yes I dem a insEYEteful reAsoning still. No matter how I look at it, the essence which I call 'God' does not move in the way of the God described in the bible. Word for word? None at all. Those are not the actions of Haile Selassie. Curse this and invade that, slaughter the men and take the woman, copied law and history, I God don't operate on those level of consciousness.

20:20 Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning."

I God doesn't bless I for fearing him. Moses sound like a trixter oppressor. Theres too many examples of foolishness and even wickedness (in reality) being taken for Gods word.

Dictatorship?

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Shamanism?

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Ausar?

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Garveys Africa don't deal with the God of Israel thru how he dealt with The indigenous people of Canaan and surrounding areas.

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

And so on........

But they will throw in verses of 'do not kill' and 'love thy neighbour' to blur the lines

Still, regRdless of their plan, or who write it. I see ones read bible chant psalm and live righteous and disciple inna ipremacy same way. Some people do the opposite. A just so it go.... Two people can read a same book and live completely opposite life. That mean say it's not the book whe define the individual....

But one and ones no fe put fire on the I that don't want to claim Haile Selassie as Jesus Christ the son of YHWH, the I dem might want to look pon HIM on a different / higher consciousness than that.
Blessed !
Selassie I

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/4/2014 6:18:14 PM

True I&I! That infinite power that IS, the ONE Iwombman call JAH, is not as vicious, inefficient, and hypocritical as the stories say... This is where I have to accept the imperfection of the people who wrote the stories. Not that they are complete lies with no basis in reality - I cannot substantiate those claims - but that they have been adulterated to serve certain political or social purposes over time. That does not discredit the existence of an intelligent deity for I, but I have to feel the Irit and know that there are some inconsistencies in that book.

Bless up Rastafari.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/4/2014 8:45:22 PM

Supm I notice when looking into d so called fulfilled prophecies in d NT is dat when a NT writer quotes d OT testament it usually is misquoted.

"Example, d I say of Judges 13:15, according to biblical rendering of d words nazaRITE has nothing to do wit being from NazaRETH so therefore not the same as nazaRENE."

Matt.21:16 out of the mouth of babes n sucklings thou has perfected praise
Ps.8:2. Out of the mouth of babes thou has ordained strength because of thine enemies
That thou mightest still the enemy and avenger

Matt.27:7and they took counsel and bought with them "the potter's FIELD" to Bury strangers in (9) then was fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet "Jeremiah" saying, And they took the "30" pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued whom they of the children of Israel did value (10) and gave them for the "Potter's field" as The Lord appointed me
Jer.32:9 and I bought the "field of 'HANAMEEL" my uncle's son, that was in Anathoth, and weighed him the money even "SEVENTEEN" shekels of silver
Zec.11:13 and The Lord said unto me, cast "IN unto the potter" a goodly price that I was priced at of them, and I took the 30 pieces of silver, and "Cast them to the POTTER in the HOUSE of The Lord"

Then dey take one statement of a chapter dat sometimes ain even a prophecy and leave out a real prophecy, like wit d virgin son dey pick vs 14 but d very next vs got a prophecy dat goes with dis son but dey leave dis one out!

A infiltration of a rebellious movement dat all it was!
More Life n Love!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/4/2014 9:06:31 PM

I to cnt memba how I come to dis dat seeing nakedness meant sex wit mans wife so and by d Book of Jasher I think and d Talmud too I think, say Ham had a diff mother from d others so Ham was lubby dubby wit his paw ol lady his step mo!
Yes sis one can learn things from d bible but it da way it's taught as literally perfect and d only way is foolery cuz OT has nothing to do a Iritical livity, a death cult dat!
Live Up!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/4/2014 10:31:38 PM

Gen.9

[22] And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
[23] And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

Lev.18

[6] None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

The story is saying he just saw his father's nakedness. When it is speaking about sex, it says uncover their nakedness. Either way, I sight that story, including the part suggesting that each son spawned different races of people, as the thoughts of man not God. It is ridiculous to imagine that God would curse a person because they accidentally saw their father naked. If God actually cared about that, the fault would have been on Noah, not Ham.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 4/4/2014 11:03:18 PM

Noah could not chant down Who Jah bless, & Ham his son among the eight Who enter the ark was blessed of Ja Most I.
Jah Himself Walk the earth and close the ark, yet this generation has been denied the visible evidence of the ark built by Noah,only by Faith will I survive.
Who Jah bless, no man curse.
Han was within his father's tent while his ather was intoxicated, his father was not pleased. But Noah his faher willed to get back at his son so he chant down his youngest son Caanan related to his father... in the same proportion to maintain the balance.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/4/2014 11:06:42 PM

Leviticus 20:11 a man tha lieth with his father's wife hath " Uncovered his father's Nakedness"!!!
Bless up!!!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/4/2014 11:10:47 PM

Noah his wife 3 sons and dey wives dats d 8, if 8 go deh on boat no chilrn was deh no Canaan.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2014 8:53:08 AM

There was no ARK or Boat that story is strictly allegorical if not a straight lie. If not blasphemous - I Jah doesn't KILL off the whole earth bar 2 people. A wickedness. And how can sealife die from flood? and why no evidence?

Give thanks for the Leviticus verse, i knew i had read that somewhere.

Interesting point from Ark-I that it was phrased slightly differently for Ham, it didn't say 'uncover'

Still, we a reason over make believe....

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/5/2014 10:53:08 AM

True dat Garvey's Africa, pure d make believe!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I