Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5534&start_row=111

Haile Selassie I is the retuned Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/2/2014 5:53:46 AM

Give thanks voodoo roots. Interesting to know the root word Nazir, literally means 'opposite to' ...... I find this very interesting and relevant. Nazarites, Nazarene, Nazareth, meaning opposite to. And here come the Hebrews with their opposing ideologies to the established 'system'. Coincidence? Or crafted that way?

But the NT talks of a CITY of Nazareth yet we see no evidence from archeology or even the OT.

Rastafariworks.... As far as eye know a name isn't supposed to change no matter what language. Yes we are speaking English. We still say Haile Selassie and Ras Tafari. A name should be a constant. New name and new image they gave. Both in efforts to make them more European then they ever were. You think a Christian would want to preserve the name of God?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/2/2014 6:58:30 AM

Yes I GA.

Iman also can't overs what tranlation of a name is suposed to mean.A name reamains the same in any language.The only possible translation of a name is its meaning.Like:Haile Selassie means power of the Trinity.

Wich is obviously not the case wich jesus.Coz jesus is not even a word.It's something else they are dealing with here...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/2/2014 7:21:02 AM

Yes UJAT, Nazir opposite to, dealing in the celestial realm really interesting. Nazarites opposing the system interesting!

Hotep Garvey's Africa yes aname pose to stay the same from language to language, transliteration (change into "corresponding" letters or character of another language) keeping as close to original pronounciation as possible not translation.

Iman dont fight the existence of a Yshua but, a Yshua ha Mashiach NT wise as a savior, promised seed, prophecied son of David, Highest I in flesh, King of Israel, virgin born son of El Elyon can't deal in dat. Iman don't fight ones n ones "beliefs" offa ones n ones but I fight dat "CON'xcept" outa I own reality cuz even d book wha say don't support it not to even talk "His'story" cuz "His'story points to "JAMES THE JUST" a lot stronger than any Yshua weather Yashua/Yeshua/Yahoshua/Yesus or what ever name ones wan call im. But again "NOT ONE SINGLE OT PROPHECY POINTS TO OR SUPPORTS YSHUA OR "KRST'ANTI'TY" OR PAUL'ANTITY wat it really is and I don't jus talk of white Jesus but the whole concept doctrine theology new covenant!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/2/2014 7:30:31 PM

Voodoo roots. Did the I sight 'Cesar's Messiah' wha di I think?

+ blessed brethren. The I have the reaaaal bible study whe people need! Good information the I a come with.

Asè

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/2/2014 8:35:43 PM

Blessed King! Iman sight forward to sight d Eye reasoning n word scribe ca d Eye com wit Eye'tal food far from d cane field. Big up to d I fa takin d chains offa d inner parts (mind, heart, soul n spirit), And not just blacken up a whiten 'CON'xcept. D I put I on much needed Eye food fa I ca Iditate an forward I own escape from dat deh spiritual plantation. But Bless up ALL d Eyes ca I learn fum all a yall bout and get ispiration. Itinue to forward and live up! Iman had not sight Ceasar's Mesiah. but from d review I sight it similar in view to d PISO, Flavian theory wat I sight a while ago. Things being so long ago and coverups no one not directly involve with da keepers of d documents and orders in I wud say d Vatican can say for sure but it on d lines of I reasoning. Dey still use d same strategy on InI in dese times yah, and I a one dat don't look At or read over supm Iman read into dem things and dat wat I sight; A white lead infiltration into a black lead resistance-opposition. Dey did with d civil rights movement yah with Dr. King (Peace to d brother) but he realize it later to late tho. Dat y I go deal in Ifrica even tho dey had dey hand deh to but a least Kemet wrote deyn in stone fa we ca witness in d Iriginal. Can't say Ceasar Mesiah a be dead on but but pretty sure it ain't way off! Intinue Idrens in upfull reasonings only way fa da forward but get stuck in same place an close off d I inner Eye thinking d I got all right. Ones must evolve and adapt to survive ca change is constan, HIM evolved and adapted HIM kingdom to survive in d new times and must our minds and Irits! Blessed Love n Life!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/3/2014 4:47:18 PM

Yeah king I not seen the PISO one but by the sound of it a di same information still.

Large up yourself ca the truth is an offense everytime seen?

One black ipremacy!

One RAsta strength to all di I dem

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/4/2014 11:24:04 AM

Greetings loved Ones. Blessed! This is a lively thread with many vital facts. Itinually giving thanks for the wise heights the Idren share!

Looking into some things I&I have said:

In Matthew 1:11 (I think) one find a Jeconias as Yshua anscestor den when one search Jeremiah 22:30 (I think) one find Jeconiah and his descendants (including Yshua) cut off from sittin on da trone a David.

Give thanks Iyah, this is a contradiction easily missed! Not only was Josiah the father of Jehoiakim, who was the father of Jehoiachin (Matthew skips a generation), but also as Iman pointed out, Jehoiachin and his descendents (including all of them from Matthew 1:12-16) cut off from David throne, and from the prophesy in the beginning of Jeremiah 23. Give thanks for pointing this out!

Give thanks 1forTruth for the words of HIM.
GA I&I said "Selassie I religion teaches Selasssie I is NOT the almighty."

"the christian religion in FULL TRUTH if accepted teaches that Selassie I is the Almighty but many are blinded."

Yes I, not the Christian religion-schism, but the divine teachings concealed within it. As I&I study HIM words, so should I&I study the words ascribed to Jesus.
Whether the biblical gospels are made up or not, the teachings described
are in line with the teachings of His Majesty. Echad.

As for this Virgin business, let I&I remember that the Iriginal meaning of the Hebrew words ('almah, bethuwlah) are female forms from the male words for youth or young man, and easily can be argued to mean a young wombman, not necessarily a wombman who has never had sex - in Judges ch. 19 I&I see a wombman who has "played the whore against her husband," being referred to as a bethuwlah. Obviously not a virgin in the modern context of that word. Then in Proverbs 30:19, the mention of "the ways of a man with an 'almah." If the man is having ways with her, she is not a virgin is she? Not in the modern context.
The interpretation of the two words are later UNDERstood to mean a wombman who has not had sex (and the KJV uses the English words virgin and maiden interchangeably at its own convenience), and maybe this is where the accounts of Mary saying, "But I have never known a man," come from - the author only understood the word (parthenos in Greek) to mean a wombman who has never had sex. But "author Matthew" was not present when the Ingel came to Mary, so how does he know if she said, "But I have never known a man"? What, Mary took Matthew aside as he was writing, and she told him "then the Ingel said this, and Iwombman said that"?
The prophesy in Isaiah ch. 7, saying that an 'almah will conceive and bear a child, and he will be called Immanuel, is fulfilled in the gospels either way - Mary was a young wombman. But Iwombman humbly submit to the Iyahs that the gospels push this "never known a man" business out of ignorance of the true meaning of that word.

Yes I, "The Bible contains much Wisdom but that doesn't mean we should not question its origins or debate its meaning." Give thanks Itinually for the Ibility to ponder these matters and find Truth. Some things may be metaphors that I&I need to glean the message from, but not claim to be literally true.

And with the Ham curse, really such foolishness! Let I&I study these scriptures thoroughly to sIght that JAH has NOT cursed the black people through Ham the son of Noah.
Genesis ch. 9
So this man, Noah, is probably an alcoholic (man of the vineyard, shown in this story being completely drunk - I&I can make a guess that he was drunk more than just this once if he grows a vineyard), and he gets mad because one of his sons makes fun of him. So he curses the son of Ham, Canaan, to work for his uncles.
Now, why would a drunkard have the authority to make a curse that the Almighty One will honor? And even so, the curse never mentions every succeeding generation, just Canaan.
Going into Genesis ch. 10:
As for Canaan, he has children who settle in basically the whole eastern Mediterranean coastline from Sidon to Gerar, and inland to the supposed location of Gomorrah.
Ham's brothers and their descendents have their own settling places also, but all within the Arabian peninsula.
There is absolutely no scriptural reference to Ham and his descendents being dark skinned, and no references of Shem and Japheth being light skinned. And no references to the three of them being split off geographically and becoming the fathers of the separate black, white, and yellow peoples.
Any teachings of these lies about the curse of Ham are not scriptural at all, according to Iwombman study.

As for the title of this thread, ONE love, ONE heart - Echad, I&I, HIM and Immanuel.

Blessed love Kings and Empresses, all peace and joy with I&I Itinually.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/4/2014 12:00:42 PM

Ma'at Empress! If d Empress a take another look into Isaiah 7, d Empress wud c d prophecy fulfill in Isaiah wit d birt a his son. D I wud c dat d prophecy dealt wit d King a Damascus and Syria coming to war against d King Ahaz (wen Yshua got deh no "Kingdom" of Judah no King Ahaz no more). Then it go on to make a prophecy about dis son weh it say supm like " before the child grow to know wright from wrong d two Kings would b destroyed" in Yshua time dem kingdom deh didnt come war wit Jerusalem cuz dey wasnt kingdoms no more so dey cudnt b destroyed "before he knew right from wrong". D sign of d son was to let make King Ahaz kno dat Damascus and Syria wouldn't prevail in dey attempt to take over The House of David in dem deh time deh not a future
Give Ankhs I Sistren!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/4/2014 1:09:32 PM

Reasoning get hot now. Give thanks sistren.

Does the I think Haile Selassie - as a practising faithful Orthodox Christian - believed HE himself was Christ. And he himself was God?

The question then is, if he did..... Then was he a true orthodox? Given that the Orthodox Church will reject any mention of such a claim in the essence of their doctrine.

This is what I meant by rasta do not have the religion of haile selassie. And when we start to mix and match is where the confusion comes in...

But the I start to give too much credit now. Anytime I see fire and judgement toward I African values in the bible text then I can't let them escape with benefit of the doubt. A fire

Let's look into a few things.

You say nowhere in the bible does it mention the skin colour of the descendants of Ham.....

“And the sons of Ham: Cush and Mizraim, and Punt and Canaan.”

• Cush (Kush) is an hebraic word meaning « black » and it indicates Nubia, today’s Sudan, a country mainly populated by black people.

• Mizraim (Mizraim) is also a hebrew ("semitic") word to name Egypt (Kemet) which again literally translates as 'the black land' and if we don't know ancient egypt was black by now then Garveys Africa gives up! Interestingly, Nubians And Kushites are infact closely related, as the story suggests.....

• Punt, according to "The Oxford History of Ancient Egypt", designates an country in Africa:

[...] Punt, an African country somewhere between the upper reaches of the Nile and the Somali coast. [...] East African land of Punt [...] African region of Punt (probably located somewhere in the vicinity of modern Eritrea)

• Canaan designates Palestine (now called Israel).

Also, if ones go into bible study from Christians. Bible study.org and so on. They themselves will tell you when the bible speaks of 'seeing someone makes' it usually means rape / or sexual encounter. It says this in the bible many times..... So we are to believe the son of Noah did more than just 'look' on his father.

I can't remember the source but I definitely remember reading that when the bible says 'discovered his/her nakedness' then this is what it means. Just makes the story even more ridiculous for I.

I have to agree and give thanks for the information shared on the Virgin birth myth and the issue of the descendants of David.

Give thanks and praise

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/4/2014 5:04:39 PM

RASpect Kings.
Yes I VoodooRootz, it seems to I that many times, an Old Testament prophecy will be fulfilled in that same book, but then is referenced again in the New Testament regarding Jesus. This appears to be the case also with Matthew 2:23 and the story of Sampson in Judges ch. 13.
What is the meaning of this?? Are the authors of the NT claiming that the prophecies had double meanings? Or are they just taking quotes from OT scripture to validate the Jesus story?
Iyah Garveys Africa, give thanks for the explanation of the names of Ham's other three sons, and the phrase "see his nakedness" which Iwombman have also heard before, also that it may mean he had sex with Noah's wife (I also forget where this suggestion came from). I don't know what it was that Ham actually did, but I don't think it matters. Still, Canaan is the only one mentioned in Noah's hangover curse, and interestingly in this story, Canaan is the one who does not settle in Africa.
And as I&I know, Africa was not only settled, but leading the world in architecture, math, science, agriculture, literature, and spirituality many thousands of years before the Noah story is supposed to have happened. So... Canaan may have been cursed, but not his descendents, and also Canaan is obviously not the father of all black people, and therefore this curse has no modern relevance in Iwombman opinion.
Maybe... Just maybe... The whole Genesis story is an egocentric and inaccurate explanation of the events that they could not overstand. Maybe this is why the story seems to imply that Noah is the forefather of the civilizations of Egypt and Kush, when those nations were thriving long before any Noah guy may or may not have existed. Not that the egocentrism can be blamed - this is a common feature in both the early lives of children and the early formations of cultures. Even if they are not literally true stories, there are some lessons Iwombman can learn - don't get drunk and cause Idren to shame I&I, for example.

Truth and righteousness be with the I.
Blessed love.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I