Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5534&start_row=1

Haile Selassie I is the retuned Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/24/2014 2:39:49 PM

Greetings family, I will like to share this wonderful article with the I-dem, that poses great facts of history and the bible that one can't dispute on who Haile Selassie I is in spirit and in truth..I will advise one and ones to print it out and place it in their growing library...but any way nuff talk here is the link

http://realtimemagazine.com/2012/03/29/religions-of-jamaica/

Haile Selassie I love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/24/2014 11:59:36 PM

Haile Selassie I is One with Yeshua, since they are God and God is One with no separation. But it is not so much the case that Yeshua came again, it is more of a case that God come again.

All people were created to be God, but almost all don't live so, so they are not so. That is the meaning of the saying, ye are Gods, and all of ye are Children of the Most High, but ye shall die like men and fall like one of the princes.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 2/25/2014 5:49:16 AM

Greetings in the Most I RastafarI;ARK I,I man agree with what the I said,I man also see King Selassie I as JAH.As InI can also see in the Kebra Nagast it is written that the Irator himself will dwell in mary's womb,that mean Yahshuah is JAH and RastafarI is JAH,and those that follow his ways are JAH with no seperation as the I mentioned in the reasoning bout the drop inna di ocean... BLESSED LOVE;Hail H.I.M. Haile Selassie I;JAH RASTAFARI;SELAH I;

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/25/2014 1:52:53 PM

Greetings, I agree with the I but Iman will take it a step further, Iman declare that Jesus is Haile Selassie I, not just one with Jah but is Jah, for in Matt 28:18-19, Jesus declares that ALL POWER IS GIVEN TO HIM IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH, IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT. This vital scripture shows InI that it is Jesus that is Haile Selassie, The Power of the Trinity in Heaven and Earth, and that he did appear a second time in the chosen seed of David, Tafari Makonnen, as King. To be clear it is not the flesh of Tafari Makonnen that is JAh, for he said Himself that he is mortal and will be replaced by the oncoming generation, which is InI but who he is in Spirit and in Truth as The ALMIGHTY. The titles Ras Tafari is given also declares who he is in Spirit and in Truth

King of Kings- Glory of the Father
Prevailing Lion of Judah- Glory of the Son
Elect of God- Glory of the Holy Spirit
Haile Selassie I- Glory of Jesus as the Almighty given Power in Heaven and in Earth.
Of Ethiopia- Kingdom of Heaven on Earth

What did the I think of the ieartical?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/25/2014 2:18:47 PM

Give thanks idren 1forTruth, this is a powerful article.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 2/25/2014 5:58:01 PM

Greetings;1forTruth,the I must be careful of what you say,JAH NO DEAD.SEEN?...And Selassie I never Said He was mortal... JAH RastafarI lives and reigns far iver and Iver;BLESSED;

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/25/2014 8:18:00 PM

When I say a Man is One with God, it is the same to I as saying He is God.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 2/26/2014 4:38:24 AM

True.But RastafarI is not only one with God,but he Himself is the invisible/visible God of Israel the Head Irator of Zion and earth.There seems to be still allot of confusion on this matter.Through Christ was everything Irated and without Him nothing was Irated.GIVE THANKS;RastafarI;

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/26/2014 9:16:58 AM

Ras-Nate, don't be afraid my brother Selassie I did say this but so did Jesus..I'll show you

Selassie I words-
I have heard of that idea. I also met certain Rastafarians. I told them clearly that I am a man, that I am mortal, and that I will be replaced by the oncoming generation, and that they should never make a mistake in assuming or pretending that a human being is emanated from a deity."

Jesus words-

John 14:11-12

Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Here is the comparison, Jesus declares his mortality, he will leave and go to the Father, which is true because he died and left this earthly plain. He also declares that those who believe in HIM will do the works also and even greater, just like Selassie, who said he will be replaced by the oncoming generation. InI, we are the oncoming generation that will do greater works.

Lastly, ones and ones can also notice that Selassie and Jesus were both speaking to their disciples on this matter..what a joy king

Now to be extra clear, Selassie I is alive, rules and reigns, he is the "Prevailing Lion of Judah", which is a continuing action verb, he is forever prevailing. I agree with the I, he is the visible and invisible Jah.

I think the word death, has more than one meaning, for in the Christian faith, death means no salvation for salvation is Eternal/forever life which is the PROMISE.

Selassie I proclaims this in the Oriana interview,below

Fallaci: On the whole, your Majesty, yours has not been a very a happy life. Those you loved have all died: your wife, two daughters. You have lost many of your illusions and many of your dreams. But you must, I imagine, have accumulated great wisdom, and of this I ask: How does Haile Selassie view death?

Selassie: What? View What?

Fallaci: Death your Majesty.

Selassie: Death, Death? Who is this woman? Where does she come from? What does she want? Enough, go away, ca suffit! Ca suffit!!

Yes I, Jah nah dead, blasphemy that but their is a mystery that hasn't been fully revealed yet, THAT IS IN THE SCRIPTURES, that Im waiting for Jah to show I and all Rastafari.

Haile Selassie I love

This temporal life on earth isn't forever, we are limited to this celestial body by time but can be forever terrestrial, if the I can overstand.

1 Cor 15:40
There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

Bless up Ark 1, give thanks for the clarity king, Haile I

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 2/26/2014 3:05:32 PM

http://jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=87&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I