Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5525&start_row=1

DATING!?!

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 2/19/2014 11:50:41 PM

greetings I was wondering if anyone know of any dating or penpal services for those looking to link up with ones within rastafari. I mean face to face would be best but were I stay here isn't much of a Rastafarian community to look too to find a kingman or queen.

most would stay go to service to link up and gather but some may not have a car or have service close by to attend. just wondering.

great thanks for any replies.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/20/2014 12:03:51 AM

I don't know of any websites, but there is probably something.

Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 2/20/2014 8:29:44 AM

Maybe not even a website. Maybe just a forum or chat even if just to meet and make friends. Because there isn't even enough Rastafarians here to even just socialize with.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/20/2014 2:43:48 PM

Deal with your community. Theres no pay without works. Deal with those around you whether Rasta or not If not, its on you to show them a different livity.

I mean, Can you imagine if Leonard Howell had the same mindset?

Messenger: Sister Sent: 2/20/2014 4:20:41 PM

Are you the same one that wanted photos on here?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/20/2014 11:59:27 PM

Yes , Our people in our community is not to be abandoned, but led to their true inner self and putter livity.
Like myself, many ARE Rasta but they have forgot , and in midst of babylon there must be a voice calling out to the people, prepare the way of the Lord in your heart and mind, come out of babylon, be not confirmed but be renewed by the transformation of your minds....

Know thy self, be soverign, be transformed into your true self.
As king selassie saidThroughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph

So to speak up as Jah would, people are transformed from some lower state of existence being into a Rastafari . Higher Heights. Iya man, Iya woman.....
The words must be powerful, and sharp, penetrating the soul for a permanent positivity and changing for good must be deep and spiritual, spoken with positve emotions, with word sound power....give them wisdom knowledge and understanding, it's worth more than diamonds and gold.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/21/2014 1:07:46 AM

To be fishers of man woman and child rescuing with the net of loving wisdom.

To save our self we are not saved, but that's just a part, to save our brother and sister and neighbor and stranger from doom, we are saved.

As one candle is once lit, it can light many others that can then enlighten other people. If their wick is wet with delusion it just need MORE FIRE.

Each one can express and articulate loving wisdom of Jah in their own way , Jah has made each soul a unique and is part of Jah and from Jah, so when this is shown and lived others see and are reminded of their greatness and the glory of Jah

Visions of guidance I call for oh Jah Rastafari
Guide each one along the path you are lighting up for INI to TROD with confidence from you most high Jah.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I