Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5523&start_row=21

Rasta with High Blood pressure!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/11/2014 11:50:27 PM

The 150 is only minor it's cool but the 109 is too much idrin. While it poses no short term threat the long term consiquences *may* increase your risk of cardiovascular disease and or diabetes. it may only be that high because your inside of the institution of western medicine when your taking measurements. Buy a kit and try and take some home measurements, manual if you can and see what the real values are when you in your own environment. If the numbers are over 150/90 then you really need to be making altercations (many if not all listed above) to keep it lower than those values (ideally 120/80); maybe consider medication but read into anything you take, from a variety of sources. There are also many holistic and herbal options which may help.

Guidance and protection
Hail fari

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/12/2014 7:23:22 AM

BLESS UP GARVEYS AFRICA.

I like the idea that blood pressure may increase when in a Babylon hospital.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/12/2014 8:11:44 AM

I realised you asked for specific herbal remedies. Best place is to just ask your local health store (or local Obeahman) for any particular herbal remedies. Look into the use of Garlic, Cinnamon, Hawthorn and Cats claw (Chinese) as some specific herbal ways of achieving a lower BP. Again, monitor any response at home.

And Ras Nate yes Idrin that white coat syndrome is no joke

On a side note, we should have a herbal / ital healing thread

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/12/2014 12:54:43 PM

Yes I.

Like Leonard Howell say:they will fake you to death.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I