Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5499&start_row=1

African Reparations/Living Gardens

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kofi Jatta Sent: 2/7/2014 4:39:13 AM

Blessed Love,

The inherited colonialistic form of rote education that is based on obedience rather than creativity is one key element that must be repaired in Africa for the Motherland to rise in its effective ability to be the great oasis of the world.

There is a stigma around Agriculture in Africa by society as it represents the lowest form of work. This perception is counterintuitive and must be reversed but how? Youth are taught to become lawyers, bank managers and anything else that represent money and westerndumb.

A solution would be to bring forward the creation of living classrooms at each school. Lets say for instance here in Ghana a small demonstration type school garden could be created. A garden can integrate every aspect of learning and un-learning that is needed to repair the young generation who will be the future leaders. In our experiences we have found that adding Moringa to the organic school garden provides a means for youth to then be creative in product development ranging from cream, to soap, to powder to food sources made from the Moringa which fixates nitrogen into the earth, grows with very little water and is known as the miracle tree.

Returning to the land is a step towards reclaiming indigenous knowledge, creativity, and solution oriented actions which are all elements of Repairing the forced brain wash and resource depletion that has wreaked havoc on AFrica.

By no means is this living classroom/garden the only solution to recreating the positive curriculum adjustment away from white is right but it is a step and harvesting healthy food, medicine and experiential reaping is what can inspire youth to become workers of change rather than the same old obedience to the Willie Lynch plan that has gone global.

Please, what other solutions are there for reclaiming the spirit of creativity that has been deadened by 500 years of brain wash education and left the world on the brink of mental, spiritual and physical starvation of the true and living fountain of pure water, organic food and Yah/Jah mind.

"Agriculture is a sacred task" King of Kings Haile Selassie First

Selam

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/7/2014 5:35:25 AM

Greetings King Kofi Jatta. Tena Yistilign Tena Tena. Qadamawi I Haile Selassie I African Ipremacy.

The Eye sight and plans are groundbreaking. I am not familiar with the government system in modern Ghana. However, based off I personal observation of Babylon, anyhow them a move like a Babylonian government, it could almost be a waste to expect this sort of strategy from them.

What I would suggest, in the name of the Honarable Marcus Mosiah Garvey, is the I and the I dem create and set up a thing between the I self. You create them schools specifically for the purpose mentioned, independently supreme. Its up to the I dem to carry them plan forward the I self. It sounds like a business plan. It's only for ones to pool together the right resources.

On a different level. Does Ghana deal with the IMF? They deal with mainly Ghanian agriculture and crops in terms of commercially or a import dem a import? The problem many of the Carribean countries face is through trade restriction and legal bounds from IMF terms and agreement many are locked into contract agreements of import and tax relief on imports for food and other consumer goods. In other words they are legally bound to take on a certain amount of foreign goods including agriculture, and sell them for cheap - often cheaper than the home made product. Other than leaders with more backbone, we need greater education for the encouragement and requirement for home made product, especially the food.

Marcus I, continue the works.

Messenger: Kofi Jatta Sent: 2/7/2014 2:26:24 PM

Ises,
Give thanks Idren for the word sound. Please let INI be clear that I am not an African born in African nor the Diaspora. I am a caucasion with long I-story of works in the movement including facilitation of Harar Trod to HIM Birth Site in 2009 with Ilegation from JA.

InI family have been living in Ghana for last 1 and a half years and have found the response to living gardens as an opening gate for Ghanaian youth to trod up in their livity and creativity. We facilitated a pilot program for one year with Senior High Students who took off with the school garden I-cept.

InI are working on and creating advocacy around organic farmers market in the central region of Ghana, specifically Cape Coast. Our first organic farmers market will be on Feb 14th and then continue each Friday. This growing network will link with the fight against GMOs with the farmers coalition growing in the capital city of Accra. Yes the IMF, USAID and all colonial forces of control are downpressing this gate for the Diaspora and we are looking for ways to realistically fight this next level of exploitation. Tomorrow, for instance, we will be on Joy in the Morning 9-11:00 a.m and then Positive Vibration 10:30 to Midnight exposing the Plant Breeders Bill that is before Ghanaian Parliament that is GMO law seeking to enter this great nation. I am not the spokesperson on the radio. Just networking and advocating to ensure that indigenous Ghanaians and Repatriates (not I-self) can voice over the airways the crucial issues at hand.

Haile Selassie I-
Kofi (Christopher Liontree)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/8/2014 5:55:06 AM

Good works is good works. If it is there to be set up then set it up! The works you are doing so far re: conscious agricultural education is a good works.... but I see the I have bigger vision, naturally.

One question, what brings you to Ghana?

Messenger: Kofi Jatta Sent: 2/8/2014 2:35:18 PM

Greetings,
Ghana is where my own journey of Revelation occurred when I first came here in 1997. I had been able to travel during university education because my parents were professors and had a tuituion exchange program set up where I could attend other specific universities for free. This led me to Mexico and then to Costa Rica where Africa touched me en la puerta de Limon. From there it was Jamaica and then to Ghana where I studied for six months at University of Cape Coast in 1997.
After creating an NGO (www.motherlandinternational.com) my wife and I led inconsistent trips to Ghana and Ethiopia and finally left our jobs and lives in U.S to provide our children with a life outside of westerndumb bubble and to provide ourselves with opportunity to answer our callings. Our callings relate to need for Overground Railroad (Exodus) and practical reality of life in Ghana needing to rise up in its potential as opposed to spell of white supremacy that still guides its policies ranging from education to government. It has been challenging in many ways and now we are creating Moringa Soap making business to try an stay afloat. The tropical environment and peaceful country of Ghana keeps our levity strong and moving ever forward.

Ises

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/14/2014 2:29:51 PM

Interesting journey

Neely Fuller: Three types of people in this world - White, None-White, and white supremacist.

Burn white supremacy in all forms. Education and Government included.

Itinue the works

Global African Ipremacy.
Marcus I.
Haile Selassie I Eye.

Messenger: AnthonyTennyson Sent: 7/15/2020 1:41:11 PM

Sports are vital throughout everyday life. Sports keep an individual fit and sound. The studybay reviews are valuable and ought to be recalled and executed by all competitors.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 7/26/2020 12:22:13 AM

Kofi Jatta
Man! Wahappen bredda? Looks like the I ngo has gone a different direction.
Whats up now w the living garden project?
Did the plant breeders bill pass it?
I Sistren in Ghana she say times tuff.
How is the I and family fairing?

Love and more love

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I