Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5492&start_row=1

Haile Selassie I in KMT

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/5/2014 8:58:48 PM

Overstanding ancient KMT to be the root of much information adopted by subsequent cultures, I&I now wonder if there is anything in KMT foretelling of HIM Haile Selassie I.
Knowing RASTAFARI to be the LION, this symbol is where I&I started researching to find HIM in ancient KMT.
The Great Sphinx of Giza (Modern Arabic: أ;ب;و; ا;ل;ه;و;ل;‎; Abū; al-Haul; English, literally: FATHER OF DREAD)....
Really? The man-headed Lion is called Father of Dread?...
In the New Kingdom, the Sphinx was called Hor-em-akhet (English: Horus of the Horizon), and the pharaoh Thutmose IV specifically referred to it as such in his Dream Stele.
Heru of the Horizon?
Let I&I reason about the meanings of these names. I know that almost anything can be found, when looking specifically for that thing; I wonder if I am looking for HIM and finding HIM in these names because I want to.
Please add anything the I's know about KMT referring to the King of Kings HIM Haile Selassie I. Is HIM found there, as I&I find him in the Bible (specifically Revelation ch. 19)?

Blessed love.
Hotep.

Messenger: Levite I Sent: 2/5/2014 11:05:59 PM

Hail InI JAH Child, mi know say KMTic texts assert that "Rastau" is the gateway/passage to the I-vine realm of the unknown side...

RA-STAR-FAR-I Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/6/2014 9:54:40 AM

Blessed love, give thanks for that information!
I&I will look into it further.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/6/2014 12:03:13 PM

regarding the real personage of Moses, who (according to Manetho), was Hosarsiph, son of the royal priestess who herself was sister to Pharaoh Rameses II. Hosarsiph was first cousin of Menephtah, whose father was Rameses II. While Memephtah was instructed in the cult of Ammon-Ra at Memphis (Noph), Hosarsiph was dedicated to Isis and Osiris by his mother, and trained in sacred knowledge, He had been dubbed "the silent one," so intense and almost quiet was he. Often he stammered while speaking, he appeared shy till of a sudden, like a sharp thunderbolt, a terrible idea would burst forth, leaving behind it a trail of light (these words are Schuré's). Hosarsiph became an initiate in the religion of Isis, but he was destined for something greater. He became the Deliverer, the Law-Giver, of the children of Israel. We know him as Moses.
The Black Moses
Hosarsiph
Hosarsiph
Prince of Egypt
Prince of Egypt
Manetho's Secret

Whatever Manetho's animus against the Hebrew people, and perhaps the Jews of Alexandria, welcomed (invited and encouraged) to settle there by a certain Greek (Or Makedonian) named Alexander the Great, Manetho seemed determined to sully their record, associating them with the invasion of the Hyksos tribesmen of Asia, and making Moses (or Hosariph) something of a villain and ingrate. Moses, after all, had "turned against" his royal Egyptian family, choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God (the outcast and enslaved Hebrews) than enjoy the pleasures of luxury and privilege (sin) for a season. In Manetho's accout, scholars say, he conflated the stories of two distinct Israelites -- Joseph (from whence Hosarsiph) and Moses. Each indeed was a Prince of Egypt. Each ultimately was loyal to his own heritage, and the faith of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob. But they were the bookends, as it were, to the centuries of servitude in Egypt. The Torah concludes with the Exodus. Out of Egypt have I called my son (Israel).
The Incomparable Moses
We are told that there arose not another Prophet like unto Moses (until the Promised one should come -- of Deuteronomy 18:18). The rabbis taught that a messianic King would rise up from King David's progeny with wisdom greater than Solomon and a prophetic stature approximating that of Moses himself. Moses knew God fact to face. Alone among all scriptures, the Torah was dictated by God verbally to Moses. It was to Moses that the Holy One identified himself as Ehyeh asher ehyeh.

Moses was in tribe of Levi..

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/6/2014 1:11:15 PM

^^Foolishness. Good old European Egyptology. Next your going to mention Tutmoses maybe? There was no evidence of any Moses in KMT (or in life)

People need to realise when you LOOK for things, you will end up REACHING.

there was no intended mention of Rasta or Haile Selassie in KMT. Foolishness again.

I'm happy to contend with anyone (who believe that garbage) on ancient KMT. Please come with sources and hard evidence if you choose that option.

What DID happen is the people of Africa or KMT inparticular looked upon their King as their God (as Rasta) and some wore dreadlocks (as Rasta).

Anything else? Make sure you cross reference it with an indigenous source

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/6/2014 1:28:51 PM

+To the sister. Your using names to describe the sphinx by people who came after the sphinx was built and had no parts in the building of the sphinx.

There is no current consensus on what the sphinx was built for or when it was built (we know it was finished by Khufu). The title of father of dread or the terrible one or one to be feared or all of the other given names - were not given by the ancient people who constructed it. Show me the original inscription of the MDu Ntr which reads anything about Rastafari or Dreadlocks in reference to the Sphinx.... Heru of the Horizon on the other hand, is found on the ancient walls...

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/6/2014 4:42:42 PM

Yes brother, I am speculating here, just searching for links between my overstanding and the overstanding of the ancients. Not making any claims, only asking questions.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/6/2014 5:41:24 PM

Innerstanding. Metaphysical level.

the similarities are many.

From Aker, the 'Lion God;'.......

to the ancient protectors of Ra:

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/6/2014 5:48:10 PM

But i see the most significant connection between ancient KMT and Ithiopia within the time of the Kingdom of Axum. The Throne of Haile Selassie / Ori begins with the decline of the Kingdom of Axum which itself began with the takeover of a massive area of land from Northern Africa to Asia from what was then the Kingdom of Kush.

The Kushites to the Ithiopians, directly.

It wasn't until the Coptic translation of the Greek Septuagint and resultant Christianity within Ethiopia, that the Kemetic spirituality and laws were faded out and replaced. The people of what is now called Ethiopia have their roots directly connected with the worship of Ra and all other Kemetic principles. Sun and the moon, metaphysics, life cycle, ma'at, and so on... the evidence is still there. Ithiopia..... Kush..... seems to have always been the land of the Gods.

Haile-I

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/7/2014 1:36:08 PM

Truth. Thanks brother.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I