Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5489&start_row=1

Jesus spoke Amharic

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/4/2014 1:21:44 AM

Jesus and his Disciples spoke in Amharic. Amharic is an Ethiopian language. The Ethiopic language was the first language on Earth. God spoke Ethiopic to Adam in the Garden of Ethiopia which was a paradice on Earth. God destroyed this garden along with the rest of the earth, and kept His Word alive through a man who is called Noah in the english toung. Noah saved what he could to preserve the Earth. After the destruction of the flood, Noah them settled and his childrens family populated the Earth. Noah and his children are Ethiopians and they still spoke the same original language of God, Ethiopian, for GOD is an Ethiopian God.

JAH Blessed

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/4/2014 1:52:33 AM

Another bag a beliefs again...

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/4/2014 2:56:32 AM

zion mountain the I said: "here wasnt or isnt a day of creation.The Earth has always been what it is and will always be.Its only that human want to peg where him can say this must be the beginning but no one really knows,its just a natural phenomenon."

This is a bag of beliefs that you believe in. Now I and I don't want to reason of this being a belief or not a belief. I and I is here to speak the Word.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/4/2014 3:32:58 AM

For it is known, that In the beginning is the Word of God Jah Ras Tafari. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world. Jah Ras Tafari. Revelation 3:14 " And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;" And the Beginning is Jesus Christ the Lord God Jah Ras Tafari, for it is said: Jah Ras Tafari, the Beginning and he created the heavens and the earth, JAH RAS TAFARI, AND HE IS THE HEAD OF CREATION, THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH ; JAH RAS TAFARI ; THE MESSIAH; THE CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH JAH RAS TAFARI THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I THE POWER OF THE TRINITY

The origin of the word is the truth and all the judgments of your righteousness are for eternity every word of God is pure: he is a shield to them that put their trust in him all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for and every one. But as for the I and I's, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from who you learned it that good which was committed to you to keep by the Holy Ghost holding on the faithful word as you have been taught. JAH RAS TAFARI

Beloveds, when I wrote unto ya of the common salvation of Jah Ras Tafari, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort ya that I and I should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the good to which you were called. Because of this, I and I have great freedom in The CHRIST (IN RASTA). And this is The Good News that we have heard from him and we reason to you: God is Light, and there is no darkness at all in him. And if we say that we have a part with him and we walk in darkness, we are lying, and we are not known of the truth. But if we walk in The Light as he is in The Light, we are part with each other and with HIM JAH RAS TAFARI CREATOR OF THE ALL.

JAH BLESSED
SELASSIE I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/4/2014 9:26:47 AM

Where is your reference or proof or evidence for Amharic being the first language?

Ahmaric is older than Geez?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/4/2014 7:12:22 PM

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/4/2014 7:19:25 PM

Iyasus would most likely have spoken Aramaic, not Amharic. Amharic emerged from Geez around about the 13th century AD.

However, it is interesting to note that both Hebrew, Aramaic, Geez, Arabic, and Amharic are Semitic languages, and therefore all somewhat related.

------------------------------------------------------
Aramaic is a family of languages (traditionally referred to as "dialects") belonging to the Semitic family. More specifically, it is a part of the Northwest Semitic subfamily, which also includes Canaanite languages such as Hebrew and Phoenician. The Aramaic script was widely adopted for other languages and is ancestral to both the Arabic and modern Hebrew alphabets.

During its over 3,000-years of written history,[4] Aramaic has served variously as a language of administration of empires and as a language of divine worship. It was the lingua franca of the Neo Assyrian Empire, Neo-Babylonian Empire and Achaemenid Empire, the day-to-day language of Israel in the Second Temple period (539 BC – 70 AD), the language that Jesus probably used the most,[5][6] the language of large sections of the biblical books of Daniel and Ezra, and is the main language of the Talmud and Syriac Christianity, in particular the Church of the East (Assyrian Church of the East), Chaldean Catholic Church, Nestorian Church, Syriac Orthodox Church, Ancient Church of the East and Maronite Church.[7] However, Jewish Aramaic was different from the other forms both in lettering and grammar. Parts of the Dead Sea Scrolls are in Jewish Aramaic showing the unique Jewish lettering, related to the unique Hebrew script.

Aramaic's long history and diverse and widespread use has led to the development of many divergent varieties which are sometimes called dialects, though they are distinct enough that they are sometimes considered languages. Therefore, there is not one singular, static Aramaic language; each time and place rather has had its own variation. Aramaic is retained as a liturgical language by certain Eastern Christian churches, in the form of Syriac, the Aramaic variety by which Eastern Christianity was diffused, whether or not those communities once spoke it or another form of Aramaic as their vernacular, but have since shifted to another language as their primary community language.

Modern Aramaic is spoken today as a first language by many scattered, predominantly small, and largely isolated communities of differing Christian, Jewish, and Mandean ethnic groups of West Asia[8]—most numerously by the Assyrians in the form of Assyrian Neo-Aramaic and Chaldean Neo-Aramaic—that have all retained use of the once dominant lingua franca despite subsequent language shifts experienced throughout the Middle East. The Aramaic languages are now considered endangered.[9]
------------------------------------------------------

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/5/2014 3:38:50 AM

I thought Rasta was different from Christianity in terms of just believing without knowing

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/5/2014 11:46:14 AM

Realise that the Bible is the refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/5/2014 3:40:20 PM

When you throw false statements out like Amharic being the first language based solely on belief, and you do so under the banner of Rastafari. This isn't good. Rasta must seek knowledge over belief.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I