Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5486&start_row=11

How does I & I Know a NyahBinghi is Real

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/6/2014 12:55:37 PM

Can the elders dem share their life or spiritual experiences in the Trod of Nyahbinghi.I and I still youthful in dis yah trod.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2022 11:48:44 PM

Good question

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 4/21/2022 3:14:51 AM

I am Nyahbinghi, I’m not that old don’t age me . This is an ancient trod with ancient walks iyah.Fiyah and flames for the onez who dis the trod .I am ises fiyah and flames I eat . Travel the world to bring pain to the Downpressors. I cancel them OUT! Truly reigns the Empire . It is us ,I am she . The now and the everlasting soldier .Trust.

As it stands now the beat continues on , the real call of the drums have been lost , but some remains . The true families of the keepers of the faith , I need to know .Does it hold?
The true rhythm still holds for some.

The locs continue to dread on . Dis the wicked system , is it stronger than I , no. I beat dem with my mighty crown. From young …and I still live love on and on and on .I just choose not to grow old with their isms and skisms . I want to keep my face young and grow old only wit the tides.With the system in place we have no place nuh. Not like the iriginal ilands.

Every bit was taken from mama.

Many interpret it their own way and such is the trod , the heart beat,the hymns,the robe ,the veils , the tabernacle , the trails .It will live on ,it will . Through our daughters , we need those teachers those hands those words. For they are the keepers while we are the defenders ,they are .

Talks about what a gwan must gwan.

There are elders to feed , children to push, empresses to breathe…
All these works are for the continuation of the nation . It separated or dare I say branched off .Are the Abuna still holding it ?I wonder ,I trust .

More investigation. Moore scriptures ,less lust.

Let me know what your perspective is .

Blessup yourselves

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 4/21/2022 3:21:51 AM

I get beats too…

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/21/2022 2:27:11 PM

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I