Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5476&start_row=1

cellphone and earphone radiation

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2014 11:51:27 PM

Most cellphones extend their antenna to earphones plugged into it, and if a Bluetooth headset is used, the Bluetooth radiation may even be worse than the cellphone because of the frequency used. Even earphones plugged into an mp3 player or stereo emits electromagnetic radiation because of the earphone speaker.

I wanted to listen to music at work using my mobile phone, but didn't like the idea of having earphones in my ears all the time. I heard about earphones that use air tubes to transfer the sound to the ears. So the speakers are lower down on the wire , away from the head, and the sound travels through the tubes.

I ordered a pair yesterday, I will let the I them know how it is when I get it. If the I them does a Google search for air tube headset, the I will find more information.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2014 1:08:48 PM

Interesting point.

You know nobody will be surprised if in 20 years they turn around and suddenly 'find' that our exposure to cellphones and radiation this far is deadlier than chain smoking tobacco. Smh.

But can't answer, always been more of a speaker system I than ear phone business. Sounds good still.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/29/2014 11:41:24 PM

I would prefer a speaker, but people that work around I might not like it.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/5/2014 11:32:14 PM

I received I earphones yesterday. They work well and have a fuller sound than standard ear bud earphones.

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 2/9/2014 2:42:12 AM

Whats the name of the earphones iyah, i n i too is searching for them and is tired of this earphone radiation business. If possible post a picture of them too
Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/13/2014 6:52:43 PM

Here is a link for the earphones
www.emfstore.net/TUBEZ-RADIATION-FREE-HEADSET-SMART-AND-SAFE-p/tubez1.htm

If the I them does a Google search for air tube headset, the I will find more information, and other models.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/17/2015 4:48:19 PM

I just got a pair of the Echo Tubez headphones today, I like them.

The box says that they are "free of metal wiring premium silicon air tubes that prevents dangerous radiation from reaching the head and brain by up to 98%. Based on patented SAAT technology-Stereo acoustic Air-tube."

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 6/17/2015 4:58:03 PM

InI Rasta ina Cuba smoke imperial tobacco, when I get popular?

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/19/2015 7:21:41 AM

dont deal with those things. i avoid to use my smartphone more than a few minutes a week. so im a freak in modern society. but is it that strange to not looking down to your smartphone all the time?

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/20/2015 8:03:11 PM

well when i see with how much violence and nudity and black magic those big companies are dealing with to pollute our children with, i ask myself how i could allow my kids to have an own smartphone nowadays. dont want them to watch this babylon cartoons and to watch babylon celebrities.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I