Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5459&start_row=11

Obama Evolves on Marijuana

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/3/2014 5:33:07 AM

Yes I.

It also seem to be too suspicious to I.How come the first man to die from "too much herb" falls from a balcony,seen...?
I overstand that Babylonians may use the herb foolishly and with wicked intentions,therefore he might have fallen from a balcony while acting foolish and jumping around after some I-grade sensi.But Iman just can't settle for the intoxication part.

And I can't blame the I for laughing.I also had to laugh when I heard that most people who died in the latest Chile Irthquake,died from heartatacks and not from Irthquake damage itself.But then I also remind Iself that death is nothing to laugh about...

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 4/3/2014 7:15:54 AM

If I read the article I see that they attempt to make it look like it is the herb that caused the man to fall over the balcony. Iman always say that the herb is for those who can manage it. This man probably could not handle it and than come and mix his folly with the herb. But because of that People might assume that it is the herb that caused that the man fell over the balcony and not his own stupidity or balance or whatever it might be. It is also possible that People do not like the policy that is in that certain state. So by spreading propaganda they hope to achieve changes concerning the herb in the "drug policy".

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I