Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5458&start_row=1

What does everyone look like

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 1/20/2014 9:47:39 AM

I kind of wanted to put faces to names is there any way we can show pictures or link some photos of one another all in good taste of course. im just curious.

Great thanks and King of kings love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/20/2014 1:09:23 PM

What would be better would be to include profile / avatar pics. Ask Ark-I? But the question is how necessary is this?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/20/2014 7:50:10 PM

I never made an avatar option on the website. Reasoning is the prime focus of this forum, never thought pictures were necessary. People's words show who they are better than a picture.

Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 1/20/2014 11:43:48 PM

oh ok thank you I was just curious. give thanks for the replies.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/20/2014 11:45:26 PM

I agree. This isn't Facebook / social media. The focus is the reason. I overstand your suggestion though brethren. Bless up

Messenger: Sister Sent: 1/21/2014 3:46:43 PM

Tell us what you look like anyway, Jahmyking?!

Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 1/22/2014 2:17:37 AM

I can't if I don't know how to put up a picture. And I wouldn't want it to be a Facebook. It's just something's can be improved. I would hope to one day be able to have a notification section or something rather than search around to find my own post than see if someone replied.

Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 1/22/2014 2:19:17 AM

And I didn't mean anything by wanting to see pictures it's just human nature to want to put a face with words.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/25/2014 3:26:39 PM

JAH LOOKS AT THE HEART SO WE SHOULD DO LIKE HIM, IMAGES ARE ILLUSION

RENDER THE HEART For its a pleasing heart and not a face that is acceptable to Jah, be pure in heart

Proverbs 27:19
As water reflects the face, so one’s life reflects the heart.

Better than sharing face is to share each others life and livity in Jah Rastafari

Proverbs 15:13 )A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken

And broken livity, sorrow and pain may be heavy load at times, but it never crushed the mighty Joy of King Selassies countenance in Jah Allmighty and never can crushed Jah spirit if it living in US I and I we never will be conquered but prevail in our Joy, and truth and life in Jah Rastafari

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/25/2014 3:29:55 PM

Romans 8:31
[ More Than Conquerors ] What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Revelation 6:2
I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I