Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5438&start_row=1

Selassie I said to me

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/13/2014 5:30:56 PM

God said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when i am weak then i am strong! (2 Corinthians 12.9-10)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/13/2014 8:48:26 PM

Selassie never said that. That is an excerpt from one European to the next. Saul a try reason about Christ and write a letter to the Corinthians. Unless you are saying Haile Selassie wrote that letter (haile selassie is Saul??) then why would you say such propaganda?

Leave it at "the bible says" or "according to sauls letter to the Corinthians"

I know this was probably an innocent mistake - but ones will take this as if it came from the mouth of the Emperor

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/14/2014 11:54:55 AM

I feel Rastafari Strength in that passage that strength comes from Christ Selassie Irits. Saul/Paul I disagree with some of the things he said that go against Rastafari ways but the strength in that verse is undiluted truth. RasTafarI word sound...

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/14/2014 5:15:08 PM

Haile Selassie I is I and I perfect example of a real righteousness christian of God and he proved himself worthy of being a christian. Blessed be this man for fullfilling the bible prophecy in Jesus Christ the Lion of Judah King of Kings and Lord of Lords and the perfect christian.

Because of HIM, I and I is free. I and I don't need to do the things Haile Selassie I did, its not a must but ones can do what HIM did in ones own freedom because we all free and every human being is his or her own king or queen.

We don't need to do the things Haile Selassie I did, because he was a christian and followed the bible and whorshipped Jesus Christ and belonged to a physical christian church and did what Paul said a christian must do and Tafari cut his hair and lived a christian life with the forgiveness of sins through the redemption of Jesus Christ.

All these things Tafari did in order to save his people of Ethiopia and also to save humanity as a whole from destroying its self!

Blessed for his part, now I and I don't need to cut I and I hair on I head because I and I is free and have I and I own human rights to be free and serve the Most High Ruler of this Universe Jah Ras TafarI the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

So I and I don't need to be forced to follow the laws or be christian and go to church every sunday or so. God did not destroy the law, he came to restore it so every human being can have his or her own individual rights to Freedom.

Blessed I and I for reading this and knowing that you are free and have the Right to Freedom.

Blessed I

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/14/2014 8:05:42 PM

Blessed Love

Melchizedek I sight the Is reasoning

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/14/2014 11:58:10 PM

When sick Rastafari is I healing

When i had no heart , he gave I his

When i lost i mind in babylon, I received one from Zion

When i was lost a light shined down on I

When unsure, Selassie I comes to assure

When empty His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haille Selassie Fills I

When hungry Emmanuel feeds I his bread of life

When thirsty The Word quenches and hydrates every cell and atom

When I was humble Jah exhausted I

When i died to old self, Jah Gave I HIS LIFE IN HIS SON

When I am still Jah Hola Spirit moves I

When weak Jah Rastafari strengthens I mind body soul with Jah Spirit

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/15/2014 12:00:17 AM

King Selassie said to Jamaica government something like this:

To leave the Rastafari people alone , they know what they are doing.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/15/2014 1:44:04 AM

Stop

MelcheZidek......

That reasoning deh..... That reasoning a one power. I fully back and overs what you just said. I don't even want to expand or explain. Clear and succinct. Not everyone will agree with the I. But yes. Yes I....... I see exactly where u coming from

Hail up. Post it again!

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I