Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5434&start_row=1

How the Ras dem see this?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/10/2014 3:16:28 AM

A Joy and wonders
or a Fire?

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 1/11/2014 5:04:13 PM

ahhhh, bredrin Isited this sometime ago, I first reaction ,man Iman couldnt stop laughing. this here is disguting ina funny way. I would like to site the ras that is responisble for such foolishness , him need a mash'n.
IanIyhabingi
bun out all imposters
Haile-I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/11/2014 6:28:02 PM

lmao .... a true

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/14/2014 11:37:15 PM

Rasta is future

Inspiration of Jah Rastafari has no boundaries or limits

Rastafari is a divine conception of the heart

Jah searches out the hearts of man, and with that heart weighs it in JAHS Righteous Judgment

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 1/15/2014 12:30:44 AM

give thamks jesse86
I fell what the I says , but dont think that applies wit this here. are these people burning out wickedness an downpression? faith wit out works is dead , so binghi sound wit out Jah judgement blazing hot fiyha , is dead, pure foolishness.
Ihizes unto HIM

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/15/2014 1:12:52 AM

True , no fire , like dead leaves is wordsof nyabingi with out the spirit and fire put into it, Word Sound Power coming from a heart of a lion , two people can say same phrase but the vibes that they radiate are totally different, for example when some one speaks sarcastically, and when one mocks... bless the pure in heart, and those who's eyes are light, for they are filled with it and it overflows , but the ones with darkness considering they become light within by doing things outwardly, first must clean inside(soul), can never clean inside soul by scrubbing the outter self of phsical and chanting nyabingi songs....fist purify the heart then chant ing will be sincere,

" if ya going chant a psalm do it sincerely from the heart" Joseph Hill , of band Culture

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9z9MN_X8uE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/15/2014 1:37:04 AM

Jahbuckhi I agree completely.

I want to know where this came from? What this was about? It seems very suspect, very suspect .....

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I