Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=543&start_row=1

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 1/4/2005 1:32:31 PM

The Brethren's / Sistren's Repatration

has anyI got new info about the brethren and sistren from jamaica, if they get the money to repatrate ?
and does anyI know where I could get infos from ?

blessing

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 1/4/2005 11:52:36 PM

InI need to get the work done whereever InI are, I am not sure if it makes a difference for the I's to all move to Africa before the truth is spread to all 4 corners of the world.

There is much work to be done. Lets get it done.

Bergy

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 1/5/2005 6:55:49 AM

thank you, nice word. but I just wanted to know if USA and Great Britain paid them what belongs to them to repatrate.
y'know, some months ago brethren from jamaica asked the mentioned states to give them back their money, which they would use to go back to africa. haven't you read about this in newspapers ?
even in small austria newspapers wrote a short article about that.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/5/2005 9:34:35 AM

Repatriation has been won of my most pondered subjects. I have since resolved myself to the realization that the "where" is less important than the "what". Babylon has spread rampant, especially in AFRIKA. The truth must be spread also.

Selah

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 1/5/2005 11:54:34 AM

I , now, do not want to know what you think about repatration.
I just want to know, if the brethren and sistren from jamaica got their money to repatrate, because it was said in newspapers, that they asked USA and Great Britain for the money that belongs to them.

do you read what I write ?

Messenger: gideon Sent: 1/5/2005 12:29:01 PM

Liberate then repatriate. If you think about putting on your shoes when your hands are actually occupied putting on socks, then you can get confused. Focus on what you need to do now, where you are. The future will provide what you need at that time.
The main goal of African people right now is to teach, but first we have to put ourselves in a position where we can teach. So we need to seek the truth and the way to teach it to others.

Liberation means teaching people what it means to be free. That's all, it's a simple message that you can tell anyone at any time.

The main problem with the movement right now is that Rastas feel that we have to talk to people about religion, politics and all that. This thinking is getting in our way. All we need to do is tell people the meaning of the word "free". Then we are ready for repatriation.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/6/2005 9:50:55 AM

There is a global organization that would have the information. I cannot recall the name, but they were the ones to contact concerning reparations for descendents of slaves and also haulocaust and wwII survivors. It's not the UN but a global human rights org.

Perhaps this description will cause one to know which org.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 1/6/2005 12:23:03 PM

I have not read anything about this in the newspapers or even on the internet.

And to Teff, agree'd we must organize to gain appreciation in are cause. I beleive people should get money for where they are put in status on this Earth because of slavery. But many are too focused on the money that it is blinding them from helping the ones in need around them.

In my own beleif I think true repatriation comes when Us thee RastafarI are respected and in that time everyone apon this Earth relizes thee Truth. In them days is when we shall save this mother Earth that Jah provided for us, and which over the years we have mistakinly done damage to. we elimination of all nuclear weapons, if we spent come of the billions on helping everyONE and we agree to live in Peace that I's, I beleive is "Repatriation".

Thanks & Praises
Ras ElIjah

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I