Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5425&start_row=1

Last Coming of christ

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Mark bell Sent: 12/30/2013 10:10:52 PM

Can christ come as a theif in the night to the saint ( no ) he will come as a theif in the night for the wicked one put as the wise virgin watches so the saint watches too so know theif cant come in on me or you if you are waiting and watching with your cup full with grace from jah do you agree my bond brother and sister in christ.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/31/2013 8:00:45 AM

If Jesus come as a thief he will get dealt with like a thief. Tan firm

Messenger: DURU Sent: 1/2/2014 9:38:11 AM

Blessed to all

what do the i mean for the last coming of christ??

Yes I ,one thing is certain ,Literally dem followers of christ(Crusades) came as a thief and stole Afrika and Indiginious cultures wealth mentally and physically, dem not just came as a thief but are thieves demselves, and History and the present situation proves it..

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/14/2014 11:20:13 PM

"The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be."-Genesis 49:10

He not going take anything away besides wickedness and evil of sin.
He come and no one will be expecting, will be a shock to the ones who love works of darkness, like lightning he will come like a flash and all will be changed....

Numbers 24:17
"I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near. A star will come out of Jacob; a scepter will rise out of Israel. He will crush the foreheads of Moab, the skulls of all the people of Sheth"

Isaiah 42:1
"Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations."

Isaiah 42:4
"he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his teaching the islands will put their hope."

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 1/17/2014 2:45:49 PM

Haile Selassie I is the so called coming of Christ, the redeemer.

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 1/24/2014 4:52:53 PM

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.1 thess.4:14-18.51 Also check out 1corinth 15:51-58) 51.Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I