Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5416&start_row=1

Jesus Christ revealed in a Black Man

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/28/2013 1:04:06 PM

Look up J.B. Joshua, study ,research, and please reason with I here about this power this man is working with, he throws spiritual punches and blows and such authority, he can read people lives like a book a sees spirits...two kinds....hola spirit and not hola spirit... cleansing people of impure spirit(intense) and leading them on way of truth and righteousness, sanctity, . Purity and holiness....bless Our irits Holy Emmanuel

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/11/2017 10:24:38 PM

If you are talking about T.B Joshua, as far as I know, that man is a phony and a false prophet. He "prophesies" of issues and matters unrelated to God and Christ and the holy kingdom, like material advancement of someone, the next political leader, the outcome of political elections, someone going to university, etc. I personally do not believe him. He sometimes has done outrageous things on screen, like having a woman undress to show the church her "healed breasts". Or "praying" for common water then calling it 'the blood of Jesus', and have people running in a disorganized manner to drink and bathe and wash in this blood of jesus. Its craziness at its utmost height. There's no difference between him and all these other modern churches and pastors. All of them phonies and fakes.
Why I say so,
because they don't even know whom they worship, but praise a white god and a white christ, when black is the origin of all. Neither do they keep the Law of Christ which was given to Moses upon the mount, so they real fake.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/12/2017 3:05:39 AM

JES-US IMMANUEL CHRIST....THE BOBO KRST IN FLESH AND BLOOD

HOLY MEL-KI-ZEDEK REINCARNATED

HOLY NEGUS NEGAST MENELIK THE 2ND REINCARNATED

HOLY FATHER AUSAR REINCARNATED

HOLY YAH SHU WAH REINCARNATED

THE BLACK JES-US CHRIST IS KING EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS, HE IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD, THE FATHER OF US ALL...

ONE BLACK GOD FOR US ALL...AMAN...A BLACK MAN... QADAMAWI KRISTOS EMMANUEL AMLAK

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

R 7

LIFE OVER DEATH

RIGHT OVER WRONG

BLACK SUPREMACY IN RIGHTEOUSNESS OF SALVATION

SALVATION-GOD-JAH RASTAFARI, SELAH, SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 9:16:57 AM

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah ; Ras Tafari

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I