Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5378&start_row=91

Inter racial breeding

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 154
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/7/2014 10:46:21 AM

Which queen you a talk? Menen? Makeda?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/7/2014 10:55:16 AM

the Queen the I mention in the I's Trinity.

And whos sure about Queen Menen's Ancestry?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/7/2014 12:29:15 PM

The queen in I trinity is not an israeli queen

There is no israeli race

And yes I rasta sure about our African Empress Menen

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/7/2014 8:15:58 PM

Bless up Idren.
Personally Iwombman stand for interracial breeding as the I chooses - not to say that ALL should mix, just that it is acceptable if One chooses to do so.
Each group has its own intensely beautiful aspects, so I agree it would be sad to lose those. However, it is also a travesty to tell a One not to marry and procreate with another if there is Love and Overstanding between the I's.
Iwombman am "white" (maybe call it peach/tan with brown freckles, not white) and I Kingman is "black" (beautiful dark brown). I&I share a PURPOSE in JAH and I&I help each other to trod in righteousness and truth, therefore I KNOW JAH has sanctified our union.
I Kingman was once with an Ethiopian wombman who bore him two beautiful children, but the relationship was horrible because the wombman is not Rastafari, eats meat, disrespects the Iman views. Maybe some would say the man needs to leave the Ethiopian and find a black Empress who shares I&I views, but obviously Iman disagrees.
When I&I have children together, the youth will be beautiful and blessed to have parents who trod Rastafari, who teach them in truth and raspect and love, who protect them from Babylon, and who love and raspect each other, and who give Thanks and Ises Itinually to the Most High JAH Rastafari.

"My mind doesn't even THINK of black people as different tribes and ethnicities. That's a colonial way of thinking. Ethnic can mean race under any definition whether noun or adjective but I still wouldn't usually use that word and certain not to divide black people..... "
-Brother Garveys Africa

Okay King, but MY mind doesn't even THINK in terms of white or black or red or green skin, I&I only care about the HEART of the person, and whether or not the person loves JAH. Ethnic can mean race under any definition, but I would not use that word or any other word to separate humans - no separation at all, complete Inity with JAH, that is I&I goal.

Let JAH liberate I&I fully, free I from Babylon and Babylonian thinking; let JAH cultivate a people less concerned about skin and more concerned with Inlightening the lost souls with the Truth.
What is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is Iternal.

Blessed LOVE, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control - may the Irit of I&I bring forth abundant fruit.
JAH Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/7/2014 8:23:10 PM

Brother Garvey also made a comment about "hold the strain", anyone in cultivation would agree.

But in plants and in humans, a homogenous gene pool leaves the organism open to annihilation by a virus or other sickness. And a gene pool with variety is stronger because it has varied immunities. When genetically diverse organisms breed, the immunities of both parents are perpetuated and the genetic weaknesses of one are hopefully covered by dominant healthy genes of the other.

Raspect.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/7/2014 10:19:18 PM

I King said to Iwombman:
So many people hate on interracial couples - but look at this customer at the shop who comes in with his white Empress and this gorgeous mixed baby on his shoulder - biggest smile, pure love in that King's face. But it took that white wombman to bring out the King in him. All the sisters would criticize him - "get a pedicure" "fix your teeth" "you a dumb broke @$$ n-word" - but his queen loves him and brings out the best in him so now he can be a good father, and make something of his life. So who cares if she's white?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2014 5:05:15 AM

Genetic variance is gained through natural selection. Nobody is talking in terms of only breeding with your tribe or your close neighbours. There are genetically diverse members of each race across the world. That's what I meant by holding the strain. How many different kinds of Kush are there? A European from America could relate with a European from Russia, or maybe Greece.. There's some variance. To suggest the only way to achieve genetic variance is through inter racial relations is wrong.... Infact you mention it in relation to the spread of virus and disease..... You think more or less disease has Been introduced to Indigenous people since Columbus and his team of rapists have been on the scene? Seriously?

And your making it seem as though that Brother 'needed a white woman to bring the King out of him' I mean....... That's semi racist to I. You mean to tell me NO sister in jah world could have been right for him? It could ongu have been a white woman? Oh gosh, I wonder if his mother knew that when she birthed him. Maybe it was his mindset which needs correcting. Just like in the movies: always takes a white man to save black people, or 'bring the king out.' I have no doubt that she has done this for h and they have a prosperous relationship and long may it continue...... But to suggest he *needed* a European for this.... Come on now. I doubt he holds the same nationalistic values in conjunction with Howell and Garveys teachings on the matter. He's probably an integrationist so a so it go

The sisters you mentioned talking about pedicure and superficial matters sound lost anyway.... Maybe they are still under the influence of the Babylonian mindset? Without knowledge of self? So another argument is if this black man has knowledge of self and the sisters he has interacted with don't..... Rather than raise up his black sister who are arguably the most affected by this white supremacist system; up to the level of consciousness and true self worth of jah earth.... Rather than do that, he'd much rather take the easy road. Rather go look a white woman, after all it's gone for them sisters..... FIRE. Where is the race consciousness there? Haile Selassie himself was race conscious and talked about 'especially the African race'

black woman and child - Sizzla Kalonji

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/8/2014 9:11:34 AM

Yes King, I see the I's point here - and it's true that he may have taken the "easy" road by choosing a white wombman whose consciousness was already compatible with his instead of picking a black wombman who needed more guidance - ignoring the fact that the wombman lost enough to make those statements likely would not have followed the Iman leadership anyway. And maybe I&I Kingman have also taken the "easy" road by choosing Iwombman (giving thanks itinually for this partnership).
But the point of I&I stance: now they have a happy blessed family, so who cares what color everyone is? Obviously not them.
I&I see the heart.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/8/2014 9:25:09 AM

And I&I never made the statement that the Iman NEEDED A white wombman to bring out the King in him. I&I have said, it took THAT wombman, regardless of her color, to bring out his best. Sometimes a person just knows what the other person needs, knows exactly the right way to encourage that person and raise them up. Or the person is seeing the other with the eyes of JAH when all others would look upon him with eyes of the world. And is that not what a partnership is about? Seeing the deity within the mate and trying to encourage them to express it? So again, who cares what color everyone is, within their own partnership?
Love and raspect idren.
Iwombman also would love to see the black skinned people of this Irth itinue to live and flourish for thousands of years further; I am not suggesting complete global mixing. Only suggesting that for Ones who find themselves and find Inlightenment and find real love and partnership should run toward those good things regardless of what anyone else thinks about skin color.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2014 9:42:02 AM

Bless up. No one can fight him now he has his child and his family. A so it go. The only thing to do now is to teach his YOUTHS the right knowledge and I would discourage the same 'mistake.' Not too sure how this ideology would fly with the mother....

But I'm Garveys Africa, I think when i first made this thread I wanted to be impartial........ I failed. Self admitting I'm very opinionated on this matter as I see it imperative to the survival of us as a people. I think only the African family can uplift us from our current state.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 154

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I