Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5378&start_row=61

Inter racial breeding

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 154
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/9/2013 5:02:36 AM

<<<"The I is clearly a white man.">>>

Thats exactly what the babylon did when they came to africa, they say, "you are black, and you white, and you guys obey us, because we have put you in a race."
"We are your slave masters, the babylon"
Just saying, that that wicked meditation mus burn.

RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/9/2013 6:32:21 AM

Thats a white lie.

"Babylon came into Africa and said you are white and you are black, obey us"

Nonesense. Which people in Africa did Babylon say you are white to?

White people, as Babylonians, went into Africa and enslaved and colonised black people. In other words, Europeans went into Africa and enslaved and colonised Africans. What are you even saying?

how are you arguing race on the week of Mandela death. How do you explain Apartheid? The Babylon forces? Which Babylon forces?

Rasta Burn white supremacy. Nyabhingi chant death to all white oppressors.

There's no such thing as Melchezidek more than there's no such thing as race and white supremacy.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/9/2013 6:46:27 AM

I speak for all Africans in Africa and the diaspora. We are one people.

So, there are Africans and none Africans.

Anything after that is up to you......

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/9/2013 6:56:00 AM

This topic has gone far astray

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/9/2013 7:03:49 AM

Muta did a reasoning on how everytime Rasta mention race nowadays he gets ostracized and demonised and labelled racist. Lol they take blackness away from rasta now them tell we say there is no white supremacy

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/9/2013 7:33:14 AM

What are you even saying?

Before that, Afrika is for the Africans. They were black rulers and Gods. These "africans" spreaded around the earth. The first pharohs are dreadedlocked hair. They was africans. The greeks and babylonians copied the africans. the egyptians was first africans. egypt was called the Blacks land. The africans populated the earth. They came from Afrika and spreaded around the earth with their different families. They build different nations, all to serve one King and God, whom do they bow to. RASTAFARI. The Ancient of Days. Jahovah. This God is black. This God let His Children spread around the earth, so that different nations can praise Him. "from every tribe and language and nation and peoples" Jah has made them to serve HIM, the Most High. The Great Ancestor of Humanity. JAH RASTAFARI. ONE GOD. ONE LOVE. So how can the so called "whites" make up something to say only they are born from God? so how comes do they claims to be of a different origin??? And they say us africans are from apes, while they are the offspring of God?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/9/2013 9:00:13 AM

"The africans populated the earth. They came from Afrika and spreaded around the earth with their different families. They build different nations"

And these different nations are the different races

RACE: a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, and/or social affiliation. First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote NATIONal affiliations

+ The Egyptians were not at all the first Africans. Civilisations in Africa for thousands if not millions of years pre-Egypt

I think you have been saying that we are all one human race, one human collective. truth. But within every collective there are sub groups and sub sub groups and sub sub sub groups. This is the duality. You and your family are one family, yet still you are distinct from your cousins, and so on.

A brother onced reasoned Rasta is a subgroup of the African collective, like the Oromo or the Shona

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/9/2013 9:22:11 AM

Infact, true InI a Garveys Africa, I man a extrapolate and say:

RASTAFARI is a subgroup of the African race.

Human classification of Race is defined as mentioned in the post above - EVERY single criteria can be applied to Rasta.

RACE: a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by:

anatomical (- Rasta all look a certain way, Nazarite vow and such),

cultural (- speaks for itself, especially anything original or African. The African Rastas in Jamaica have set a precedent for culture in terms of food, music/drum, wordsound, spirituality, and so on)

genetic ( - African genetics (SEE LINK BELOW for our post slavery genetic history),
http://www.ahc.umn.edu/bioethics/afrgen/Kittles/geneticsandgenealogyofafricanamericans_files/v3_document.htm

geographical ( - Africa and the diaspora, direct link / lineage),

historical (we been here since 1930s since the inception of Rasta in JAMAICA as a black power movement),

linguistic (- Jamaican patois with some West African pidgin with biblical influence),

religious (- HAILE SELASSIE I IS THE ALMIGHTY)

...affiliation.

"Rastaman are looked upon in society as the black people, of black people; a victimized subgroup within another victimized parent group"
- Baruka (again), a no me say it!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/9/2013 9:44:42 AM

HAILE SELASSIE I SPOKE OF THE AFRICAN RACE THE NEED TO FIGHT WHITE (yes white) SUPREMACY TO THE DEATH FOR THE FREEDOM OF AFRICA.

In this hour of trial for the continent of Africa, all Africans should sink their minor differences and unite their efforts to rescue their Zimbabwe brethren whose rights, liberty and freedom have been trampled upon by a settler minority racist regime which has illegally seized power in defiance of world public opinion and in violation of basic principles of international law.

Particularly, it is imperative that the Zimbabwe Nationalist Parties should put away their petty differences and forthwith form a united front in the face of their national adversity. They must be prepared to fight to the death for the freedom and independence of their homeland.

Now is the time for them to prove themselves worthy of their name - freedom fighters. Now is the time for them to commit themselves to the motto of a famous freedom fighter: “Give me liberty or give me death.” They can count on the unswerving support of free Africa.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/9/2013 5:53:17 PM

Thats a white lie.

"Babylon came into Africa and said you are white and you are black, obey us"

Nonesense. Which people in Africa did Babylon say you are white to?

You free to believe whatsoever you want. Babylon did say that we must be in a race. They split us africans into different races and colours. They make lots of people their slaves, by letting you enter their system you are born in. Thats why a rasta man steps out of babylon, and steps out of race, and steps in the Love of Jah. RASTAFARI. Thats why I and I don't believe in race. The babylon came and put us in races. I and I run no race. I and I trod the path of Rasta. But the choice is yours. You are free to believe anything. As for I, I say come out of babylon captivity, and come into Jah love, and have one love for your brothers and sisters, even if babylon say they are different "races". Show your brothers and sisters the same love, even if they believe they are in different races, show them the same love. You must love your brothers and sisters. Peace.

Blessed Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 154

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I