Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5378&start_row=131

Inter racial breeding

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 154
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 7/26/2016 6:33:50 PM

told you so bredda, don't wanna mess with something like that here lol.

Messenger: Child of the Dirt Sent: 7/26/2016 6:45:52 PM

I know forums can be touchy. When the conversation turns into an argument the whole thread is derailed.

To others; i was raised to believe seperatism was racist. My mama said that to me growing up which is why people did away with white only signs.
It was drilled into me that using race to separate people is one of the worst forms of ignorance possible.
It doesnt sit well with me, personally.
But mama also told me its ok to brutalize neonazis and klan members

But other minds are entitled to their oppinion as they see it from a differant point of view with differant upbringing.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 7/26/2016 6:51:33 PM

Garvey and Selassie I come from totally different worlds so of course thier outlook on many things would be different, especially when it comes to Europeans. One would have to overstand the times, pretty much have be a diaspora African to overs why Garvey said what he said when he said it. If a one is a diasporan African and overs not then a lil WEstory lesson must be learn you!

Messenger: Child of the Dirt Sent: 7/26/2016 7:25:07 PM

Seen.

Garveys message was before nazis
Racial purity was yet to be seen as satanic.

Adolf Hitler proved to the world that racial purity was a dangerous philosophy.

HIMs knowings are from God and he spoke against the philosophy of racial purity.

The philosophy of racial purity entails that you feel your race a genetically superior race and shouldnt be diluted.
This starts as pride but turns into resentment for other races which also inhabit the planet.

In the case of separatism
Boundries of each races territory will become an issue and inevitably race wars would replace tribal wars.

My family is melungeon (a trirace from kentucky) the melungeon genome was created by the breeding of chawktaw first nationers, runaway black slaves, and portuguese "pioneers"
Every person in my family is from a differant race.

If all the races became segragated what would happen to ini family
If races didnt mix ini present body would not exist

Messenger: Child of the Dirt Sent: 7/26/2016 7:29:44 PM

Ini apologize it is hard to think differently about seperatism

It is a personal belief that works me up.
To reason i think i must remain detached

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 7/26/2016 7:47:02 PM

Races have no real boundaries. Many tribes of certain "races" are the result of racial mixing but if people have been existing in separation from times past whats wrong with it now? Take the Jawarra and related people near india, they've been separated prolly from they first settle there now outsider get near and they're getting destroyed. Even some of them know better than allowing outsiders in let alone intergration and mixing.

Messenger: Child of the Dirt Sent: 7/26/2016 7:55:32 PM

Seen...Thats true but isnt that more because of modern colonialism and less about race.

I think that the governments of the world want us to be ethnically separated so we dont notice how they abuse EVERY one who isnt giving them somthing.

But none the less you have a very good point voodoo

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 7/26/2016 8:16:56 PM

Colonialism may have a part in it but thats what we have to deal with now, the remnants of that. If people choose to mix let them mix but in no way is it wrong to stay within ones own origins. thats why some Africans can identify other Africans on features alone. We had been ethnically separate long for European gob'ments touch down. After what InI went thru how anyone fault us for wanting to stay to ourselves?

Bless up and know thy Melugeon self

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/27/2016 6:59:16 AM

CHILD OF THE DIRT

Rastafari dont deal with beneath and above mentality. John aside, Never do i hear InI speak that way. I have however heard Rasta raise Marcus (and Emmanuel) to the very level of Gods with His Majesty. Do not attempt to undermine the role of Garveyism in this trod. To fit your agenda. We LOVE Marcus and his teachings

Marcus Garvey ideas on race and race mixing has nothing to do with hitler or nazis. We black people are not in the same shituation as a german whiteman with blonde hair and blue eyes, and have never been. Leave that comparison far brethren.

Preservation of InI melanin

Messenger: Child of the Dirt Sent: 7/27/2016 9:27:46 AM

I think thats a powerful stance to not deal with above and beneath.

I dont think Garvey had anything to do with Nazis

Hitler is simply the universal example of how dangerous racial pride can become.
But at the same time i dont blame people for wanting to stick with like kind.

I dont wish to get off topic so ill start a new thread

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 154

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I