Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5364&start_row=1

One Conscious music album... What would u need

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lioness star Sent: 11/10/2013 7:23:18 PM

Greeting, I posted a similar topic in relation to a book, but I am twisting it a little here.. we know we have been blessed with many prophets who have come to give the message through music.. so we appreciate them all and this is not a debate .. however if you could only take one conscious album with you on your journey , who would it be and why!

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 11/10/2013 7:31:48 PM

Bob Marley & the wailers - Uprising

I started listening to this album during a very dark time in my life. It carried me out of the darkness and into Jah light. My life is very different now

Here's a track - Forever Loving Jah

Messenger: Lioness star Sent: 11/10/2013 7:38:59 PM

Jah Dub.. Thanks for your response..I may not be familiar with that entire album but that particular track' forever loving Jah' is one i listen to almost every week... Very powerful song that grounds me and I would say keeps my eyes on Zion.. And this is coming from an American born girl... Love that!

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 11/11/2013 3:41:23 PM

Burnin' and a Lootin' Bob Marley. Why, mainly "Resurrected Souls". "In the beginning was the word .. and the word manifest itself in the flesh .. and the word became a man by the law of a divine plan.."

That album also has so many great songs that really explain so much overstanding of so many things, from babylon (Get Up, Stand Up), and just what I call 'worship songs', like "Hallelujah time".. so much on that album.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/13/2013 12:38:15 PM

Burning Spear - Marcus Garvey

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I