Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5351&start_row=1

Any actual proof of H.I.M saying ''I am he'' when he came to Jamaica?

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras93 Sent: 11/5/2013 1:03:00 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/5/2013 1:53:32 PM

If your god tells you he's your god be careful of him

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 11/5/2013 5:39:32 PM

Yeah bredren, but i just want to see if their is a real, substantial basis behind this claim.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/5/2013 5:45:36 PM

Why do you need it???
Are you doubting???
What about if HIM didnt say so???
Will dat take away something from HIM divinity???

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 11/5/2013 5:48:35 PM

Bredren, easy, of cousre not, Selassie I for I never come into doubt. I just want to hear about this specific event.

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 11/5/2013 7:40:23 PM

His Imperial Majesty spoke directly with Mortimo Planno and many other Rastafari Elders in that Iwa there was a sad division of the lords people Jah had Ethiopan Orthodox Priests baptize the sons and daughters in the Christ's name and some were appalled and demanded to be baptized in His Imperial Majesty's name only these were such sons and daughters that have to be given document and forms of authenticity even knowing that things such as these do not create truth. The others welcomed Jah's call and understood that in Baptizing themselves in the Christ's name he baptized them in his name Haile Selassie ( power of the trinity) what is the power of the trinity if not in Christ and the redemption therepon Ras Iman thinks for one full day InI might try to stay outdoors in Jah's creation and remember the spirit Elijah came to prophecy the Christ in John the baptist just as he has done in brother Bob and Christ's spirit has come again into man as His Imperial Majesty. Jah manifests himself in man that InI can better understand him in his wonderful and mystical ways so try it this is a challenge for I spirit take InI Bible and a journel and lay underneath a tree and let creation make you one with itself and in that oneness Jah's wisdom shall come unto you

Selassie I everytime

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 11/8/2013 12:59:05 PM

Greetings;
Brethren check out this reasoning for more on this...

http://jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=186&start_row=1

Blessed;

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 11/8/2013 1:30:40 PM

Thank you bredren.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I