Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5348&start_row=11

ORIGIN OF BIBLE TEXTS

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: self Sent: 11/23/2013 6:42:23 PM

I would appreciate it , if when someone posts my Article, they'd give me full credit for writing it. Some people seem to think I didn't write it. Thanks in advance everyone. Here are just some of my sources for the writing of the article:
(1) "The Destruction Of Black Civilization: Great Issues Of A Race From 4500 B.C.-2000 A.D." by Dr. Chancellor Williams (2) "The African Origin Of The Major Western Religions" (3) "Africa: Mother Of Western Civilization" (4) "Black Man Of The Nile And His Family" (5) "We The Black Jews" all written by Dr. Yosef Ben Jochannan (6) "The African Origin Of Civilization: Myth Or Reality" (7) "The Cultural Unity Of Black Africa" (8) "Civilization Or Barbarism" (9) "Black Africa: The Economic and Cultural Basis For A Federated State" all written by Dr. Cheikh Anata Diop (10) "Nile Valley Civilizations" (11) "Egypt: Daughter Of Africa" (12) "Egypt Revisited" (13) "Golden Age Of The Moors" (14) "The African Presence In Early Asia" (15) "The African Presence In Early America" (16) "They Came Before Columbus" (17) "Blacks In Science: Ancient And Modern" all written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima (18) "Essays In Ancient Egyptian Studies" (19) "Mdw Ntr: Divine Speech" (20) "The Irritated Genie" all written by Dr. Jacob Carruthers (21) "Echoes Of The Old Dark Land" (22) "The Star Of Deep Beginnings" both written by Dr. Charles Finch

Messenger: self Sent: 11/23/2013 10:37:18 PM

You also have some ignorant people saying that the ancient Afrikans of the Nile Valley worshiped the Sun , which is not true. In fact, what the Kemetu/Egyptians understood was that the Sun (Ra) was the most visible manifestation of the power of Amen (Hidden God who abides in all things) . And the people of Kemet never worshiped many Gods as is erroneously presumed either. In fact, they worshiped the many manifestations of the One Supreme God (Wa-One) and referred to those many manifestations by different names, which all had meanings. Names such as Amen/Amun (The Hidden God who abides in all things) Ra (The Sun and is the most powerful manifestation of the power of Amen, for it gives life to all things on this planet. Nothing can live or exist without it. ) , Kheper Ra (The Ever self Creating One / Self Rejuvenating One) , Tehuti (God Of Writing and Wisdom), Ptah (The Opener or The Revealer) , etc. And yet, they never say this of the people of the Bible, who have Yahweh/Yehowah, Adoni, and Elohim, and where it says in Psalms 84:11, "For the Lord thy God is a Sun..." . Malachi 4:2, where it says, "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves in the stall". They seem to understand something that many people who believe in the Bible have failed to understand. In Hosea 13:4, it says "Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt (Kemet) and thou shalt know no other God but me: for there is no savior besides me". You'll notice, it did not say, "...from the land of Israel". It says "...from the land of Egypt". In fact, the Bible even mentions The God Amen in the Book of Revelations 3:12-14. The Bible fully confirms the plagiarized concepts etc. of the Bible, in the Book of Acts 7:22, where it says "And Moses was learned in all of the wisdom of the Egyptians". The Bible even advocates GENOCIDE in Deuteronomy 3:3-9 and in Joshua 6:12-21. Why would I worship a God who would advocate GENOCIDE? I'll leave you with these thoughts.--Olatunji Mwamba

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/24/2013 5:00:48 PM

WHICH ARTICLE? MENSAH?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/24/2013 5:23:48 PM

a Maurice Mansa i get dem ting deh from i dont know where him get them. You no fi vex. Nah fight you king. Done read and own 90% of them reference and book you mention. I man agree with all the article say so far and all of them book you post. And i saidf from the beginning a my friend me get dem from. GIVE THANKS

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I