Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5336&start_row=41

To all those claiming a white man can't be Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 212
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/3/2014 3:43:06 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/3/2014 4:22:26 PM

And thT doesn't mean I hold any vengence or malice toward a ras just thru him white , just I personal opinion.

Like the prophet said it's better do have a white man wth a black heart than a black man with a white heart

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 4/3/2014 7:11:21 PM

Well, I don't claim to be a white Rastafari - I'm inspired by it (and reggae/dub music). It has giving me a worthwhile livity. And a new connection with my higher power. Obviously the black power and black history parts are not that relevant to me. It does give me insight into race relations between black and white people. I grew up in a horrid Babylon system in Southhern USA and having a relationship with black people helps ends that period of my life. I have myself been the victim of white on white discrimination; I am not someone who has ever done something racist.....

Jah Bless

Messenger: covenant_nazarite Sent: 4/3/2014 10:53:52 PM

Yes Iyah Selassie did mean that in Igards to African Liberation. InI know that to be the truth but I expanded upon deh meanings of his speech and have come to the loose Idea that he also meant that for all people and all nations to stop war and downpression, since Selassie did come to judge the nations.

The livity Ini have found in Rasta has opened InI mind to many natural ideas and has been a natural enlightening process. It has opened InI third eye. It is a natural livity Iyah and not a religion whatsoever and many people have mistaken it for that. I do not proclaim to be a "White Rasta" but a spiritual being living through the Rasta livity. InI
Also Over stand certain ispects of Rasta do not pertain to InI, obviously black liberation is something that does not play a role in I Livity.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/4/2014 11:02:57 PM

Haile Selassie I fought against racism and prejudice in all forms. He has many speeches that show that, and His Example shows that.

When RasTafarI people started sighting Haile Selassie I, they didn't know the fullness His Example and Words, because the information was not available, and there were still decades more of Haile Selassie I Example to be seen, only some things were known. As RasTafarI people Trod over the years, more and more information became available. RasTafarI people could see the Example and Teachings of the Most High God RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, and they Learned from it.

His views on racism and prejudice is just a small part of the Wealth of Knowledge Haile Selassie I has shown I and I. He has Reasoned about all kinds of subjects. Haile Selassie I fought hard for African Inity, and taught much regarding that. Just because He fought against Racism, doesn't mean He didn't acknowledge the close connection between Africans, and that Oneness and Inity that is a must for Africans.

If your are RasTafarI, then Trod RasTafarI, if you are not, then learn who you are. Man and Woman must know themselves.

Messenger: dupyconqueror Sent: 4/5/2014 1:10:08 AM

We have to remember in this day of judgment there will be rastas of all colors to fulfill the prophecy. We must not judge each other by the color of our skin, but the Truth in our Hearts. the very notion of 'black' and 'white' are dualities to keep us in Our mental slavery. We are the root of King David (Who was white and jewish) - and Ethiopia and remember We have lived several lifetimes. In this lifetime you may be "white" or "black", but in another you may have been reversed. it all depends on His Plan for You. InI "white", raised jewish and have transformed my Heart to Selassie I . it exists brothers. judge not lest you be judged by The Most High
Inity

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 6:25:37 AM

Yes Ark I.

I don't overstand why people who live Rasta livity,accept one black love,listen to the music and accept Selassie I as the Almighty,just can't say "I am Rasta".if they don't see themselves as Rasta,then they have to ask themselves why they are doing the above mentioned things.Coz I can overstand if people just admire or study the RasTafarI way,but if they accept H.I.M. as God/Christ and live the livity then it's more than just that.So I think it's very important that ones make up their mind wether they are Rasta or Not.coz if they are,the fact that they don't see themselves as Rasta will be holding them back from prosperity and growth in the Trod.And if they know,or for some reason don't want to accept they are Rasta,then they must ask themselves why they are doing these things? If it's not out of the love of it...

Dupyconquerer,

The I said King David was white???

According to the Kebra Nagast,one of the most if not the most important book for InI,King David was black and Solomon was black.Coz it say Menelik I,the son of Solomon and Sheba resembled his father to the point that the people even mistaken him for Solomon.And when Solomon saw him,he said that he doesn't resemble him,but is a copy of his father David.Wich means they were all black.

All praises to the Most I Adonai JAH RasTafarI
Empress Menen I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/5/2014 7:27:35 AM

Tacitus "1st century" Roman historian says many believed the "Judeans" to be a race of "ETHIOPIANS"
We already kno Ethiopian meant burnt of skin and other historians described them as being "broad flat nosed, thick lipped and Wooly Haired" if dats sounds like a "white Jewish person then I guess he was!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/5/2014 7:27:54 AM

Tacitus "1st century" Roman historian says many believed the "Judeans" to be a race of "ETHIOPIANS"
We already kno Ethiopian meant burnt of skin and other historians described them as being "broad flat nosed, thick lipped and Wooly Haired" if dats sounds like a "white Jewish person then I guess he was!
Blessed!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2014 8:47:27 AM

Did somebody say

"we are the root of King David (Who was white and jewish)"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 212

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I