Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5336&start_row=161

To all those claiming a white man can't be Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 212
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prophet John Sent: 7/8/2014 5:00:54 PM

Well Said GA. I was told it is the 12 tribes of Israel who have the tickets in NYC. I don't feel Ras Kabinda cussed anyone but was merely writing about his experience in Shashamene and how there is land but it's all work arounds to get any, but he was stating rastas aren't coming home. (I don't suggest buying ANY land as it's royal land donated to African diaspora AND rastas and ethiopians have been known to sell and resell the same land multiple times)

Just an FYI VISA is actually the number 666. I don't recognize the caretaker ethiopian government and as rasta we honestly shouldn't care if they "recognize" us. I agree it is another crime, but when Zere Yacob restores the monarchy many will repatriate and will be Ethiopian not "forenje".

I have an idea about the whole visa situation which SHOULD work, however travel outside Ethiopia would become more complicated. I'm no lawyer but this has been on my heart for quite a while. Yours and anyone else opinion on this matter is appreciated. My idea is relatively simple.... renounce whatever citizenship of whatever country InI was born in. We are Ethiopian and should disconnect ourselves with whichever babylon style country we were falsely born into. This way as being citizenless (my overstanding is the word citizen means slave anyway) even if caretaker govt says where's your visa? they couldn't send anyone anywhere. Where can they send you if your not a citizen? This would FURTHER complicate the issue of We are Africans to begin with, there is a land grant, and we are now sovereign living as sovereigns governing ourselves. Another part of Africans fighting for equality.

Blessed love

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/8/2014 6:36:51 PM

Prophet John when u say your NA DNA is African what mean by dat, are u saying from d precolombian Afrcians such as Muurish Amuuricans or dat d Houmas, Bayou Goulas, Ponchatoulas, Natchez, Chetamacha and other Native tribes are of African origin as in human developed in Africa? Which group is d I ancestry from?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2014 7:58:33 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2014 8:07:50 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2014 8:12:47 PM

Messenger: Prophet John Sent: 7/9/2014 4:32:44 AM

InI cannot watch the videos as of right now because I am on usb based internet. I will watch these videos later as you are the only person I know of who ever knew of my tribes. I am Houma, and Chetamacha (biloxi)maybe a couple others I cannot remember (I would have to contact my grandmother who has tried to reconnect us to our stolen ancestory). Honestly I only know that NA are Africans b/c of the bible and the COMPLETELY similar cultures the two share. Honestly, you are probably better equipped to tell me the true answer than I am at currently trying to state if it's through precolombian Africans or not, but I believe it is. My lack of knowledge and what I've been told is they are Africans who migrated through the Pangea straight (I believe it was called). Truthfully this just all falls into our common enemy who stole our identities and tries to hold onto the truth while feeding us the lies.

Also the US government will NOT recognize my tribe even though the STATE of louisiana will. What that means is my tribe receives NO benefits AT ALL, b/c we supposedly cannot prove our ancestory. A unique problem only NA have, noone questions if someone is african decent since they never gave anything back to the africans, but b/c there are "benefits" for NA they try there best to not recognize us whose land and identity they stole as well, ridiculous. Also as far as that 3 billion dollar settlement has that actually happened or are they talking about it? US also said they would give every african slave I believe it was 2 mules and 10 acres (equivalent of 100,000+ per person in USD) but it didn't happen. If they do "give" the 3 billion then it is a start, but as I said money doesn't make up for the atrocities. Also keep in mind only the chiefs who do what the government says will receive this money and my assumption is to receive the money they must give up their sovereignty. US has been after there sovereignty for quite a while. 3 billion is nothing in comparison to taking away the culture of no money to forcibly using money.

InI am very happy we are getting to a meeting of the minds as we are fighting the same fight on the same side. We are not the enemies we are fighting the same enemies and it's a spiritual fight.

Blessed Love

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/9/2014 7:17:53 AM

I don't sight d I as I enemy and d I being from La d I kno bout d Mardi Gras Indian culture and y dey do what dey do? I don't personally buy completely into d whole Out Of Africa theory but dats I. One reason I ask of precolombian Africans is I was goin to ask was d I part of d Washitaw Nation and another is I sighted supm sayn NA developed in Eastern Russia where dey split from European peoples and many times in ancestry test it difficult to differentiate NA DNA from European not dat it matters but also there's was a certain article linking a certain NA nation forget which one to d Akan people of Ghana and d Sirius star system. But I sight d NA situation tho my GG Grandmother is said to hv been part native and dey were runaways and I heard stories of NA people in my area but dey ain deh now never saw one round deh accept when dey pass thru on dey long walk to Houma I just think Africans situation is a worse thing. One reason for d hassle prolly wit NA recognition is some time they are so heavily European the native feature are all but gone as d I say d I look white, I kno several like eat wasn't til after dey tell I I can see a lil NA in dembut a common enemy we do have Iyah.
Bless Up!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/9/2014 10:07:20 AM

I see d Chitimacha ARE a recognized sovergn tribe dat still occupy some of their original land in Charenton La with many enterprises. Question tho, if d I of NA descent y leave d land of d I ancestors, y not stay and Innect wit d ancestors and d land y go da Africa and disgard d I heritage and birth right, this is d I land America for d American from Alaska to Chile? U don't think d I would have more of a Iritual connection doin d work mongst d Houmas and Chitimacha on ancestral land with d ancestors? Just sayn

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/9/2014 11:02:30 AM

^which in turn would still help the African liberation struggle. Very well articulated point VDR. Give thanks for the knowledge and breakdown of the NA heritage. I await the brethrn answer, and hope he doesn't answer too hastily

And re: reparations. The money aspect of financial reparations are only one tenant of what reparations are. Reparations literally means repair process, and includes all of the processes needed to repair we as a people from the inter generational effects of colonialism and slavery. No point giving black people a check if they going to spend it at McDonald's, Walmart, chinese hair products and bleaching cream...ie mental slavery. And the idea of reparations via begging white ppl for a check is white propaganda (and actually empowering them). The majority of reparations are self reparations. Of which rastafari livity is the ultimate form. STILL, cant get away so easy....... financial repairs are needed and wont be discluded.

"The basis of racial discrimination and colonialism has been economic, and it is with economic weapons that these evils have been and can be overcome." - HAILE SELASSIE I

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/9/2014 3:58:11 PM

True I, and blessIT words from d blessIT KING HIM!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 212

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I