Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5322&start_row=1

Ganja

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/15/2013 11:19:31 PM

Ganja is a useful tool for Ones who are making an Iritual trod. All things can be accomplished without ganja, but it is a useful tool for opening the Iritual doors quicker, so that after they are open, I and I can explore it. And after the door is found while using herb, the herb is no longer needed to open it, although it still helps.

Jah provided all the herbs of the earth for their purpose. Some herbs are to be used internally to fight against sickness or pain. Other herbs are used externally to heal wounds, or for the health of the skin and hair.

Ganja herb is used to help open our mind for Iritual movements. But Ones must train and learn how to use and focus the energy from the herb to make it useful, otherwise it will just lead to sleep or the energy will be wasted. I never get sleepy from using Ganja, and when used properly, it can allow I and I to concentrate even more on Iritual or other tasks.

I also use herb to help I explore the Iritual Heights, and I have realized many things because of this. As an example, while using herb, I have found the way to connect with another person to reason with the mind, without speaking with the mouth. And I have found the way to communicate with Jah elements, to bring whirlwind, earthquake, and other elements. After these things were realized with Herb, the herb wasn't necessary to do it again, but even still, with the herb, the door is still opened more easily.

Another thing the herb is useful for is shown in this example. If I am in a room with other people not using ganja, I notice little details of the surroundings, or what people say, that the others don't notice. It is only when I tell them what I noticed, that it comes to their attention. The best way I can explain this use of the Ganja, is that it increases your window of focus, so that you can focus on a larger area at once, and see the details within this larger focus area.

Ganja is not good for some people, some don't react well with it. I show people that they should listen to their senses. For example, if they don't like the smell of Ganja, then they shouldn't use it, because their senses are rejecting it.

But for people that are able to use it for a useful purpose, it can be quite helpful.

Babylon doesn't have any right to condemn a plant made by Jah. To I it is disrespectful to Jah, that Babylon says that a plant Jah created is not allowed to live, and that they tell I that I am not allowed to use even one of the herbs Jah created for I.

Messenger: RastaBwoy Sent: 10/16/2013 12:06:32 PM

How should I train in order for I to learn to use and focus the energy from the herb?
Thank you for the insight.

Messenger: ras mash Sent: 10/17/2013 4:18:14 PM

Greetings Iyah,give thanks 4 the reasoning.InI used to smoke alotta ganja b4 I began rasta trod.I started exploring the Irits and my dependency on ganja reduced.I Dont smoke anymore but Iditation is always glorious and InI feel the vibe always like im under the influence of the herb.sometimes it becomes intense and eye gv thanks.Blessd love king.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/17/2013 9:22:12 PM

Check this

Seek and Ye shall Find

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/8/2013 10:21:51 AM

Agree with you almost fully. I like the part about use ur senses and if u don't like the smell then don't try.

I do have issue with the last paragraph. If you use that reasoning against a Babylon they will shoot u down. What about natural poppy plants? Tobacco leaf plants? And other poisonous harmful natural plants and vegetation, even food. Nothing wrong with a system being in place to restrict that which is harmful or dangerous even if it's natural.

I'd like to see a international law ruling out the agriculture of tobacco plant for example. That wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing even if it is very unlikely to happen. According to your reasoning it would be a bad thing too? And who says because it is grown on jah earth that we have to smoke it? Many rasta have many use for ganja but stay vehemently against the smoking of herbs. I have to say this is not my personal stance.

Just a minor point I weeded out, like I said, fully agree with the rest of your post.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/11/2013 4:36:22 AM

Its not bad to plant tobacco herb,and fi show who are they to stop any herb from being utilìzed.
There is nothing wrong with tobacco,only to smoke it is.The herb is a pesticide and can be used to cure animal wounds.

Not all herbs should be smoked or eaten.Some are for external use and others internal use

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I