Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=532&start_row=1

FIRE AND JUDGEMENT!

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/24/2004 9:48:56 PM

http://www.geocities.com/rastatkumoon/rasta.html#2

I don't have any words to express how angry this makes me.

Hail Selassie I

I was sent this in the Bobo Shanti Mailing list
we must stop this now
I guess there is nothing we can do but this is horrid

Messenger: Bro Till Sent: 12/25/2004 7:26:54 AM

I suppose they think they are funny.

There is nothing we can do to stop them but there is a guestbook on this page, we could post some nice words there

Messenger: gideon Sent: 12/25/2004 8:47:04 AM

Why do you want to respond? For what purpose?

Messenger: dreadlion40 Sent: 12/25/2004 10:57:04 AM

Greetings To all: Just shows that nowadays any fool with an idea and a little time can create a webpage like that. The things that were stated were so far from the truth,unbelieveable! This is the same kind of misguided "teaching" IanI have put up with for many years as I'm sure most IanI have.Burn these fools just for all the evil things they do.....Respect...Dreadlion

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 12/25/2004 3:02:48 PM

Honestly, I dont really care for what they said but thats about it, no need to get upset about. It is sad to me that they have such a strong opinion but then oh well I need to focus on straightening my own life out.

Bergy

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/25/2004 5:43:25 PM

The rightuous hate that which is wicked my lord. That person not only defiled the name of InI as Bredren but he put words into the mouth of His Majesty, which in my world is completely unaccepable. I was just very upset when I first saw it. But these types of things are the stumbling blocks that everyday InI as bredren have assigned our lives to chant down. Fire fi di liar.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/25/2004 9:08:03 PM

Listen I's no need to bother with such a thing, for I doubt the site makes any revenue. It is just a personal website they found, this person obviously dont have much of any following. Just relax.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 12/26/2004 1:07:15 PM

Well said Teff.

This is just fuckery that should be taken with a grain of salt. Ofcourse it rises heat within InI to see such a disrespect but due to the times InI must know it is Sellassie I Judgement.
Keep strong and focused Bredren and Sistren!
RasTafarI rules and reigns
Blessed

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I